+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I'm going for it...OGT: Game #3 - Brokelyn Nots @ Pistons (HOME OPENER!)

Blog Entries
    Another lost season.

When does the first win come?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I went for it. I failed. #storyofmylife

This is reminding me of the Matt Millen Lions. I was excited for the season to start now its 3 games in and I don't even want to watch this garbage.

Well I put it on the Pistons Post Game Show and some guy just called in and said Singler is the worst defensive player ever lol

Oh SHUT UP. This host is claiming Cartier Martin is going to make a huge difference when he comes back.

Just got back from the game. I can't think of many positive things to say about what I saw. The Pistons were two steps too slow on defensive rotations and couldn't box anyone out. Brooklyn's wings got any shot they wanted, and if they missed a layup one of the big guys was there to put it in. I have no idea how the Pistons took the lead in the fourth quarter, seeing as they seemed to view ball movement in the same way a vampire views garlic. The few times they forced a turnover they looked good on the break, but that only happened maybe three or four times.

Why does this organization have so many damned dance teams? They seem to have a half dozen of the things. The halftime show was a loud and directionless tribute to the city of Detroit, I think? Kid Rock was there, in any case. Also: the bottled waters they sell as concessions are too small to fit in the armrest cupholders and fall right through them. Thanks, guys.

Ping Pong balls!

Too soon?
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I was there too. The Palace wifi where I was at was flaky as hell. I was sitting next to some idiot who'd yell "AND-ONE!!" every time JSmoove made it to the basket, whether or not he even took the shot. I swear this dude would've whacked off on camera if Josh made a 3P shot. I have no idea of why SVG played JSmoove as much as he did. Playing Jennings at SG (with Augustin at PG) when either Joe Johnson or Deron Williams was on the bench was helpful, but not with both on the court.

The lack of boxing out really stood out, and I was predicting the Nets' plays long before the Pistons were. I fear Drummond is learning all the wrong lessons from Joel Anthony. Moose definitely looked like the best big of ours out there. I bet on him being the leading scorer and I was (mostly) right. Caldwell-Pop was Caldwell-Poop (FWIW, even with such a huge scoreboard, they can't seem to get Caldwell-Pope's name to fit). Meeks and Cartier are missed -- don't think Cartier's coming back too terribly soon, either. He could barely walk for the Pistons intro, it seemed.

That half-time show was some crazy loud hipster circus shit, and then Kid Rock appear "just cuz". Weird. Yeah, we have way too many dance acts for whatever reason. Though, I did like the "magician's assistant" look they had during their first appearance.... yummy! No tops on the bottled water is even more stupid, IMO. People have to lug those things down steps from concession stands and some inevitably spill out.

Shortest honeymoon evah! Sorry SVG.
    Players meeting my ASS!

This is a lot like when svg took control of the Miami heat. They started 0-7. This is probably what we all should've expected.
    k

+ Reply to Thread