+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

How the fuck are you guys? Long time no posting...

Long story short: my laptop died like twice in 2 months and I just couldn't be fucked getting it looked at again so I use my phone to get online.

I've been reading a lot over on Real GM simply because they have a app for my phone.

My dumbarse finally worked out how to use the net on my phone through the laptop...and the first thing I did was come here to invite Glenny back to the Yahoo Fantasy league.

Now that's done I'd thought I'd post my comments about our off-season:

Goodbye Joe - about fucking time. I love you Joe but man you a killed us the last 5 years.

Hello SVG - I was hoping for him and BOOM hello coach! Interested to see how it goes with him as Pres though

Monroe - what a cunt! Not worth the money we offered and he didn't take it? Dude is nuts if he thinks he's gonna get more next off-season.

Not much else happened since Dre didn't play much at FIBA...

I've got high hopes for us with SVG as coach but it's could be ugly early...

On a personal note: how is Tahoe? The last time I was here he was going through some difficult times. The last time I took a long absence I came back to discover my man JS had bailed...and he was dealing with some stuff...I hope Tahoe is still here getting drunk :-)
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Welcome back!

What do you think of our new players?

Haven't seen much of Dinwiddie but a lot of people are hyping him up

Meeks cost a fair bit but shooters get paid and coming to a lotto team you knew we'd have to pay a little more than MLE money

DJ might be gold - or he could be crap. He's hardly been a model of consistency in his career.

Butler, Gray and Martin are "coach friendly, culture" signings. SVG brought in a couple of guys he knows will do what he requires and set an example.

As a fan of SVG I have hope for the future - but geez we're a long way off
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread