+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 48
FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons news, y'all

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Bill Laimbeer is a boss!

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-1991-playoffs

Laimbeer remains unapologetic, telling Nichols that Jordan and the Bulls were "whiners."

"They whined and cried for a year and a half about how bad we were for the game, but more importantly, they said we were bad people," Laimbeer said. "We weren't bad people. We were just basketball players winning, and that really stuck with me because they didn't know who we were or what we were about as individuals and our family life.

"But all that whining they did, I didn't want to shake their hand. They were just whiners. They won the series. Give him credit: We got old, they got past us. But OK, move on."

Blog Entries
    just took game 1 in L.A.!!!
    Find a new slant.

Do you want Chauncey and|or Tayshaun in this front office?

Who did we have recently that could be considered a rebounding guard? That was news to me!

Andre Drummond Says He Intentionally Elbowed Teammate in Face Before for Taking His Rebounds

https://cavaliersnation.com/2020/05/...-his-rebounds/

“I punched him in the head,” Drummond said. “He didn’t do it again. It happened more than once too. It was because of rebounds.

“He’s a rebounding player too, as a guard. He kept coming to take my rebounds, so I pulled him aside during a timeout and said, ‘Yo bro, you don’t see me trying to go for 50 every night, don’t try to come in for rebounds.’”

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Bruce Brown maybe?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I guess that seems right, other than the fact that I'd hope Bruce Brown would punch him back.
    I don't think of Bruce Brown, especially rookie Bruce Brown, as putting up big numbers of any sort.
    My first instinct reading that was Stanley Johnson, other than the fact that he's not a guard.

And Dre should've been trying to go for 50 every night! Fucker!

TURMEL 0322 is a god!

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ll/5463655002/

Sankofa: What was the process of coding the Pistons to win against the Bulls, where the Bulls would miss last-second shots?

Turmell: Being a Pistons fan and being cocky and moving into Chicago because the Pistons were back-to-back champions in ‘89, ‘90, they were the king of the hill and the Bad Boy era, Laimbeer, Isiah, and we had the 'Jordan Rules.' I remember telling my co-workers that when I came into town, I said ‘They’re going to run Jordan out of this town because he’s not a winner. He’s a talented player, but he can’t win.’ And that was my mantra coming into Chicago. And then, of course, the tide turned. They finally got past the Pistons and then they were unstoppable. And so in 1993, developing the game in '92, I was getting a lot of heat from the local Bulls fans inside the company and that was my outlet, was to manipulate the outcome on this game because inside the building, I’d be playing with all my buddies, and of course they were picking the Bulls and I was picking the Pistons, and so it was my way to level the playing field compared to what was happening in real life. I didn’t want to ruin the game by making that combination impossible for the Bulls to win. That wouldn’t have been right. But I made it so that they would miss their last-second shots in a close game against the Pistons. And the company fought against me, said, 'No you can’t do that.' I kept it in there and I was leading the project, so.

Fucking blasphemy

+ Reply to Thread