+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mock rounds 1-3

The more I think about it the more I hope Suh is traded for a top 2 pick and a 2nd rounder. Just not going to be affordable long term and he's not a great leader

He does his leading on the field. He's way WAY more of a leader than Statsford is.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Top 2 as in overall ? You really think we coulld get that?? if so i'd do it in a second...I'm no Suh hater but our cap situaish is a mess....

Love the site Ray...Constructive criticism, you need nav buttons to get between the different pages of the mock...More than just 'next'....

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Maybe 10 and Suh moves us to 1 or 2. ??? Not up on values, but I thought someone tossed out Fairly, 10 and one of our 4th rounders to move up to top 5? So Suh alone, plus 10 might do it.
    Players meeting my ASS!

And we are in a mess. But having all that money on the offensive side of the ball isn't good. Meaning of Suh isn't here. I'd rather keep Suh and rid ourselves of Stats. Still leaves CJ's huge contract on the books.

That's why moving up to draft Watkins is dumb to me. He'd just be another receiver for Stats to overthrow or throw an uncatchable ball too. If we had a decent QB, it might be different.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Stafford is unmovable for two more years.

Vinny, noted for next update.

Stats is unmovable because of Maypew, right? I realize the rookie contracts were fixed by the NFL after Stats was drafted, but that doesn't mean Maypew had to structure the deals the way he did.
    Players meeting my ASS!

The extension last offseason was what did it. It seemed like a decent move at the time although I knew he was overpaid - he essentially had to be after the rookie contract.

But yes, Mayhew and co. gave him the extension last offseason, on which the jury is out. Make or break this year for Stafford, imo.

Blog Entries
    You're gonna like the way the Doc mocks.
    Find a new slant.

and I'm just sayin, my choice is keep Suh and CJ and pick up a QB that can get the WR's the damn ball. I don't think teams need Super Stars for QBs anymore. They need Troy Aikmans, Ben Rothamburgers, etc.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread