+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 72
FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Playoffs

Blog Entries
    If my Spurs don't win Best Team at the ESPYs I QUIT!

24 hours later and it still hurts

Blog Entries
    Brian Windhorst reminds me of Jonah Hill, except he's actually probably funny.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    24 hours later and it still hurts
    What hurts is that the Pistons didn't win this shit.

I'm more of a Spurs fan than a Heat fan, but fuck both of them if they're going after MY team.

My pain with these playoffs was months ago, when it was clear we wouldn't make it even in the fucking Eastern Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Izzo View Post
    Brian Windhorst reminds me of Jonah Hill, except he's actually probably funny.
    Dude this guy is all over ESPN. He apparently covered Lebron in High School so now he's a Lebron "insider" so ESPN hired him and sent him to Miami. Wherever the KING goes, so does FatHorst.

Blog Entries
    Can't be any worse than Stephen A, can he?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    MIAMI—While admitting that getting it over with quickly would have been the best thing to do, members of the Miami Heat confirmed Tuesday that they simply can’t bring themselves to tell their fans the team lost the NBA Finals. “I know this is the kind of thing they deserve to hear directly from us, but it would just crush them,” said power forward LeBron James, adding that he doubted he would even be able to look fans in the eye while completely blindsiding them with the devastating news that the Heat fell to the San Antonio Spurs in five games. “They were so ecstatic after the last two championships—I mean, you should’ve seen the looks on their faces when we told them—so I just don’t want to be the one to break their hearts like this. Maybe Chris [Bosh] can do it; they already hate him anyway.” At press time, Heat players had reportedly agreed to just say they had won the championship since their fans would never know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Izzo View Post
    Can't be any worse than Stephen A, can he?
    Worse

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    Dude this guy is all over ESPN. He apparently covered Lebron in High School so now he's a Lebron "insider" so ESPN hired him and sent him to Miami. Wherever the KING goes, so does FatHorst.
    Did't Chris Broussard work for the Plain Dealer or something when LeBron came into the league. Managed to get signed by ESPN as a result to be LeBron "Insider"?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Goodshill must have been a Darko insider.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread