+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Blacks infatuation with UM

The Blacks infatuation with UM

After reading some comments, tweets, etc. regarding Dantonio's visit to Detroit this last week the utter worship of UM and in many cases the parents'/aunts/cousins or whoever else is raising the "youth" absolute desire for the kid to go to UM is irrational. Like Cass Tech's coach. Dantonio is nothing but class and shows him and the entire PSL unwarranted respect, yet all of the Black coaches and middle-men still long to suck even the hind-tit at UM.

I think it is similar to the Walmart Wolverine sickness with Whites. The Walmarters are generally low-class, poorly educated people that understand and despise their place in society. Therefore, they try very hard to attach themselves to something they have been told is "elite". But with the Blacks its even worse. Its like UM represents the "White Woman". UM represents White elitism and the inner-city Black sees it as the ultimate "bling". Even if UM is second-chair to MSU in football and basketball, the best Black athletes still want to go to UM - they want the "White Woman".

Its too bad really. Frankly, its just another manifestation of The Great Society welfare state that has utterly destroyed Black America. Keep them "victimized" so they can not/will not work for their own achievement, rather they will just resent White America and long to have what White America has all the while playing the victim narrative in their heads that has been placed there and nurtured by the Left.
    Last edited by Glenn; 11-11-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/yupimadouchebag.jpg
    www.university.com

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I think RandyBlackLad put it best:
    As a randy black lad,I've ALWAYS wondered why there's this stereotype about us
    that we love big butts.I'm into big boobs,not runaway rear-ends,so for me,rather
    than what's in a chick's(sometimes quite literally)elephant pants,I'm interested in
    the bombs bouncing in her bra!!!!!!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I think about one of Swami's last posts. It was something about how the negativity and tone here was just against his Buddhist way of life and that was a problem (and I'm paraphrasing here).

I miss there being lots of posters and debate here. I really just miss there being lots of posters and discussion.

However with your last two posts, feel free at least from my perspective, to never come back and post if you want. Don't get me wrong, you can come here with your racist rants all you want. If that's what you wish to publish then by all means go for it. And this is the internet after all, who you really are may not be this at all, this could just be some fun (for you) made-up persona you have going.

But just know that from this poster's perspective, and granted I'm the least of the posters here, you're welcome to leave and never come back. Your last two posts are simply sad. Not even disgusting, just sad. I'm probably giving them too much credit just by writing this.

Yeah, I mean I know we all like to laugh at bukdow, but I thought there was a no-tolerance policy on shit like this.

I'm not one to understand well when something should be censored or someone banned. But I'll be honest, I did want to at least post something so that whoever does look at wtf knows that these stupid posts are simply in the mind of the poster and not something most people on this site ever would agree with. I felt after his stupid first post that I should have said something and so I wasn't going to let a second one go by.

Blog Entries
    Guess I just figured leaving that garbage here for all to see was best.

I know, we can put it in the DUMPSTER.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by DE View Post
    I think about one of Swami's last posts. It was something about how the negativity and tone here was just against his Buddhist way of life and that was a problem (and I'm paraphrasing here).

I miss there being lots of posters and debate here. I really just miss there being lots of posters and discussion.

However with your last two posts, feel free at least from my perspective, to never come back and post if you want. Don't get me wrong, you can come here with your racist rants all you want. If that's what you wish to publish then by all means go for it. And this is the internet after all, who you really are may not be this at all, this could just be some fun (for you) made-up persona you have going.

But just know that from this poster's perspective, and granted I'm the least of the posters here, you're welcome to leave and never come back. Your last two posts are simply sad. Not even disgusting, just sad. I'm probably giving them too much credit just by writing this.
    I feel that people like you are why America is declining. You are so obsessed with being tolerant, multicultural and diverse that you lose all sense of perspective and reality. I understand that you and your perspective are way more en vogue than mine today, however, that does not ameliorate the fact you are comically wrong and I am stoically right.
    www.university.com

Misuse of stoic. Kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11 View Post
    Misuse of stoic. Kill yourself.
    Incorrect. In this ridiculous politically correct environment anyone who adheres to the truths that have been established through thousands of generations is indeed stoic (i.e. "a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining").
    www.university.com

False, you're complaining.

+ Reply to Thread