+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: OGT: Slay Blows

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DE View Post
    This is a great moment where observational evidence is just that. And what a better way to show that then use my own (hypocritical?) example. I'm watching the game and I keep thinking I see the pocket collapsing too much on too many plays. I feel that every time Cutler makes a big throw he's had too much time. So I first say that I'm not happy with all of the line-of-scrimmage play. THEN (not first, the smart thing mind you) I start looking at the numbers and getting other people's views on this. So what I emotionally felt watching certain plays is actually not what really happened.

I guess showing myself as guilty of doing the same thing I always argue against either shows the validity of what I'm saying or that I'm just an idiot.
    never

I will say that I still have plenty of questions about Don Carey as a safety and against the pass in general, but he played the run very well last week.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I still have faith in Slay long-term because, well, kind of have no choice, but he's got to get MUCH better. If we have to burn another high draft pick on CB that sets us way back. He at least needs to become a competent starter.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Being a rookie CB in the NFL is not easy business. He's still got the tools to succeed... if he can be taught mentally (no guarantee), then he'll be fine. Unfortunately, who knows how smart the kid is or how disciplined he can become... have to leave that up to the staff.

Stafford did throw into the line about a million times, cuz ??? I don't know why (Please stop doing that), but I'm happy with the way things are going.

Biggest plays in this game.

Suh knockin down the ball so Levy picked it.

Not a play, but us scoring in our first possession after the Bears scored on their first.

Fairley's tackle on the 2 pt conversion.

I like our D 20 to 20. Still do. I know they give up the big play, but like our D. I really like our D. Carey moving from ??? to ??? and stepped up. amazing. Great job by Carey.

Stats is getting better.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread