+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Slay Blows

Michael Spurlock fucking sucks.

Blog Entries
    Different new Lions.

God damn, can fuggin Statsford throw it any lower? He must've had 4 passes batted down yesterday.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11 View Post
    Fuck Akers. Sucked all year.
    The Lion's would be 10-0 right now with Kickalicious. Yes, 10 wins. One extra win because he's fucking Kickalicious.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Both Akers and Spurlock highlight to me flaws in thought processes that go on inside the Lions' offices. A guy who got booted from teams because of his missing way too many important kicks is now our kicker. A guy who week-in and week-out has shown to be pretty bad at his position is still playing that position.

Talent and luck are good and attitude is great and 6-3 and being in the driver's seat is amazing as a Lions fan. But the Lions got beat on the line-of-scrimmage too much and stupid penalties and dropped passes (one by Calvin and two by Reggie) almost cost the team the game. I hope this can change in the next several games but since it hasn't changed in years, well, why would it change now?

The line-of-scrimmage stuff though, now that I think about it, needs to at least be balanced. I think they didn't get enough pressure at time on D to save the secondary. I also think that Stafford's pocket collapsed a bit too much at times (and his low delivery doesn't always help). But they didn't give up a sack and rushed for over 100 on O. And the D did get to the QB enough and really stuffed the Bears running game. So there's that too.

Quote Originally Posted by DE View Post
    The line-of-scrimmage stuff though, now that I think about it, needs to at least be balanced. I think they didn't get enough pressure at time on D to save the secondary. I also think that Stafford's pocket collapsed a bit too much at times (and his low delivery doesn't always help). But they didn't give up a sack and rushed for over 100 on O. And the D did get to the QB enough and really stuffed the Bears running game. So there's that too.
    O-line played really well yesterday, IMO.

Shitty QB posts another game saving 4th quarter drive with ridiculously ballsy play.

So shitty.

Would Replace.
    Hype?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I think the Oline and Dline both played among their best games of the year.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

This is a great moment where observational evidence is just that. And what a better way to show that then use my own (hypocritical?) example. I'm watching the game and I keep thinking I see the pocket collapsing too much on too many plays. I feel that every time Cutler makes a big throw he's had too much time. So I first say that I'm not happy with all of the line-of-scrimmage play. THEN (not first, the smart thing mind you) I start looking at the numbers and getting other people's views on this. So what I emotionally felt watching certain plays is actually not what really happened.

I guess showing myself as guilty of doing the same thing I always argue against either shows the validity of what I'm saying or that I'm just an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread