+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA league pass

NBA league pass

Anybody ever had this? I read some pretty rotten reviews on it. I would be looking to use it almost exclusively on Roku and Ipad, not as part of a cable package. Pistons games are never on out here in Colorado.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Yes, it sucks. They televise every game both in regular and HD. And you can get either teams announcers. Sucks bad.
    Players meeting my ASS!

si' lo es.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Yes, it sucks. They televise every game both in regular and HD. And you can get either teams announcers. Sucks bad.
    From what I read all national games (and in market ones) are blacked out and not available later either. Also, you cannot choose the feed (like you can with MLB or NHL). I also read that it is only 720p on PC and other streaming devices. You also have to pay additional for mobile use.

The biggest issue I have seen is the reliability is horrible. It sometimes goes weeks without working.

From what I read the TV Channel is great, but it sucks on all other platforms. I was hoping to have someone say it does not, rather than worthless sarcasm.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Love the tv channel, never used the broadband version. Was planning on getting it this year but now you have me worried. I did MLB streaming to the Roku and it was pretty flawless, hoping NBA is the same but $180 is a gamble. Yeah, no local or nationally televised games, that's pretty standard across all the leagues with these things.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Most complaints are either about the mobile version or the ignorant flucks that complain because the game is already nationally televised.

I'm going with the broadband version 5 team pack
    Detroit
    Golden State
    Houston
    Miami

5 spot is still open, not sure who gets it.
    Hype?

Blog Entries
    Free preview this week I think if you're worried about quality...

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Awesome on my laptop. Useless on the Roku. THey better fix that shit.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread