+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: OGT Lions (1-0) @ Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona/Cardinals (0-1) - 4:05, FOX

I've had a night to stew on this, and guess what?

Pettigrew still fucking sucks.

Blog Entries
    ^ You should start up a "Does Brandon Pettigrew suck?" Twitter account. Would be money, you guy.

On a positive note, Stafford has been threading the needle in both games. Hopefully things are looking up for Week 3 against a questionable Redskins D.

Where do I start? Start and finish with STATSford is the problem.

He runs out of the pocket at the first sign of pressure. Then he either throws the ball away or throws a ball that is hard to catch. STAY IN THE POCKET!

He runs out of the pocket even with pressure that isn't there. He's afraid to take a hit. We will NEVER win a Super Bowl with this cat...NEVAH!

And his choices suck too. Why did he throw to Burleson on that 4th down? He wasn't even at the sticks. Just a terrible decision by STATS.

I was saying "Pett sucks and has bad hands" back when saying 'Pett sucks and hasbad hands' wasn't cool. He is ok. STAT was late getting him the ball on a couple of those incompletes. Watch the game again. He makes the cut, the D adjusted to his cut and then STATS gets him the ball.

Should Pett be making more room? Maybe, but he isn't a fast cat that can create space with speed.

Thats it for now. This team has so much talent and no one to take advantage of it. Its certainly not STATS.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK BENTLEY! At least PRETEND to look back.
    LMAO...exactly my thoughts as it happened.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11 View Post
    Slay got beat deep for that TD so he's on the pine for now. That should have been a pick. A little more seasoning needed there
    I actually like the way Gym is bringing him along. Giving him some game time. Putting him on the pine without screwing with his confidence.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Stafford's fine.

Coach seems like he's in over his head.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Where do I start? Start and finish with STATSford is the problem.

He runs out of the pocket at the first sign of pressure. Then he either throws the ball away or throws a ball that is hard to catch. STAY IN THE POCKET!

He runs out of the pocket even with pressure that isn't there. He's afraid to take a hit. We will NEVER win a Super Bowl with this cat...NEVAH!

And his choices suck too. Why did he throw to Burleson on that 4th down? He wasn't even at the sticks. Just a terrible decision by STATS.

I was saying "Pett sucks and has bad hands" back when saying 'Pett sucks and hasbad hands' wasn't cool. He is ok. STAT was late getting him the ball on a couple of those incompletes. Watch the game again. He makes the cut, the D adjusted to his cut and then STATS gets him the ball.

Should Pett be making more room? Maybe, but he isn't a fast cat that can create space with speed.

Thats it for now. This team has so much talent and no one to take advantage of it. Its certainly not STATS.
    Same old Tahoe!

+ Reply to Thread