+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Stafford

Matthew Stafford

Honest question.

Do y'all really, REALLY like this guy? Or just really like this guy? Do any of you have questions that he'll be able to win a title?

Remember the peeps that thought Joey Happy Feet was going to win it for us.

I think I'm prolly down on him more than I should be, but I might be spot on.

Seriously, do y'all think dude is DUDE?

I don't want to argue about it, but seriously wondering if he's the real deal in your opinions.

Thanks and make it a great day.
    Players meeting my ASS!

This thread is going to go down in flames. You fuckers won't even respond.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I think he's good enough to win it all if the rest of the team ever is. He's lead numerous game-winning drives that I think show the kind of moxie he can be capable of. Somewhat reminds me of a young Elway in that he can make all the throws and lead the team, but he can also muck it up with arrogance trying to do too much and he isn't good enough to overcome some of his teams other weaknesses.
    Now, in comparing him to a young Elway, I'm also noting that Elway did a lot to overcome those and turn himself from talented youngster into record-holding Hall of Famer. If Stafford can do similar work he has similar potential, but very few people are capable of those changes. Dozens have tried.

The biggest thing I dislike about Stafford isn't his fault. The Lions got their franchise QB (and several other pieces) a few years too early. If the rookie cap had been in place a few years earlier the Lions may have had substantially more cap space to invest in their secondary and O-Line, two areas of desperate need.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Stafford the player has every bit of talent he needs to win super bowls, and this is the most talented team we've had around him to date. Barring any crazy injury situations, I'm going to be disappointed if he can't get us back to the playoffs.

I wish he stepped into the pocket. Stepped into his throws.

I think he got some bad habits when he could NOT count on a pocket being there for him to step into. Now, I think there will be a pocket and I hope he takes advantage of it.

Coach him up, Linehan.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    If Eli can win 2 SBs and Flacco (no disrespect, THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK) can win one, don't see why Stafford can't one day with the right pieces around him.... and if he stays healthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beauld Flavors View Post
    If Eli can win 2 SBs and Flacco (no disrespect, THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK) can win one, don't see why Stafford can't one day with the right pieces around him.... and if the defense shows up and he remains extremely focused on winning.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I'm with jethro. Good stuff.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I think he has top 5 talent. If he keeps up a high level of consistency he'll make that next step. Yesterday was a very good sign.
    Hype?

Agree. Aside from knowing where guys are on the d-line w/ regards to getting balls batted down, he was money yesterday.

Pass pro up the middle was much better, although they did collapse too much on the one batted INT.

+ Reply to Thread