+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Detroit's preseason

Blog Entries
    And another. TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS.

Blog Entries
    Willie Young exerting his... WILL!!!

I like the d-line. O-line looks okay, similar to last year. Willis putting a stake in the ground for no. 5 WR spot (Edwards seems like 4 right now - maybe Willis moved himself up a slot). Havard Rugland is fun to watch, you wonder if he's just going to shank one terribly at some point - rooting for him over Akers.

Kellen Moore looks like shit. I'd be comfortable cutting him and keeping 2 QB fpr the sake of keeping 6 CB. I don't think anyone else will pick him up if we're forced into signing him later in the season.

Sam Martin is legit.

Blog Entries
    Find it hard to believe Moore is still in the league.

Seriously. It would take him 4 years to put on the type of strength it would take to become an effective NFL QB.

And that would be if he was focusing on body building, not football.

Have to look at the boxscore to see if Devin Taylor played and did anything.

Game comes on manana, 1pm pst.

CAN'T WAIT!
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Kickalicious, story of the night. Sorry Glan, this guy's the real deal.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Have to look at the boxscore to see if Devin Taylor played and did anything.

Game comes on manana, 1pm pst.

CAN'T WAIT!
    He looked good! Looks like he's been putting in technique work in the offseason. Forced a FUMBULLLLLL

^ He did look good, didn't he. Not great, just good.

Couldn't believe the height of our DE's.

Lil disappointed in our push up the middle with the 1's. 2's did great, imo.

Stafford still has fucked up mechanics. 1st throw to Bush tipped cuz he didn't step into the pocket. Granted, we haven't exactly made a pocket for him to step into, but now has some horrilbe habbits that will cost us. Like his first pass. And his 2nd pass, 3rd?, he threw off of his back foot. I fast forwarded through his other series after seeing the same shit from him. I honestly feel Hill would take us farther than Stafford. ESPN wouldn't like cuz Hill can't make the highlights that they want, but he moves the ball. Just the way I feel about Stafford. He's developed into a chicken shit when it comes to throwing the ball.

I like the receiver that caught the pass on the sidelines that was reviewed and then caught the TD. 14, not Austin, but #14. The other WR I liked is that white dude. Tall.

Depth at RB has really turned around. Bell, Leshoure, Bush, Riddick will improve.

The O Line is a work in progress but at least we've changed it up. It looks like from 1 through 7 is about the same talent level. Couple more preseason games and starters will show.

Didn't like that we gave up that TD after Ziggy's pic6. Secondary might have competition but it seems like there is a lot of sorting out still to be done back there.

I like that LB from Oklahoma.... Lewis? He hits hard.

Liked Zmbawou or something, the DT from MSU?

Liked Warford a lil bit, and the big BIG OT on the left side. He pancaked a couple of Jets, but I think the Jets had their 3's in .

Glover Quin was a great signing. He the real deal.

Gonna watch it again.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Kickalicious, story of the night. Sorry Glan, this guy's the real deal.
    Did Kickalicious get some time? I'd love to see him on the final roster. It would at least make the season fun to watch during special teams play.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread