+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANDON JENNINGS TO THE PISTONS!@#

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34 View Post
    3 yrs, $24 million. I don't think he's a real point guard, but I suppose it's an upgrade over Knight and neither Middleton nor Kratsov are rotation players. That's not a terrible contract. I just hope Chauncey can turn Jennings into a leader and he's not a locker room cancer.
    My thoughts as well.

ima miss my dead gay knight...

i'm torn. part of me loved knight's intangibles and potential so I hate to see him go so early on. I think he really could have turned the corner.

Jennings is an instant upgrade and could really help elevate this team to a serious playoff team- in a best case scenario. but he's a guy who can't guard anyone and is very streaky. I would've preferred a different deal that didn't involve knight. but I guess i'll wait to see what we do with stuckey and CV's expiring deals before I get too mad.

Hello Siva!?

the 3 for 1 deal opens up a couple of roster spots. just saying.....

gotta say though. dumars is slowly but surely really putting together something to be excited about. the expiring deals of stuck and CV could either net us another big FA next year or be used in a trade to acquire a prized piece of the puzzle to take us to an even higher level.

i'm excited but sad to lose knight, as inconsistent as he's been.

The one player that I didn't want to go out of the 3, is Kravtsov(sp?). But we have plenty of bigs on our roster.

Also, mark me down as SMFH at these peeps talking about CBill turning this guy or that guy into a great PG or something. Fuck CBIll. Piston's fan keep posting about how fuckin great CBIll is. Ok, let me vent for a minute. He's a fuckin clown. He didn't do shit before he got here and hasn't done shit sense. We'd be deep in the 4th quarter and a timeout was called cuz he couldn't get a play going and he'd stay on the court tossing up little layups and shit till he decided it was time to go to the bench. Dude is NOT what you think he is. He had a great roster and we were hungry and 'WE' won a title. NOT HIM! The fuckin team did.

Seriously, this facination with this clown is unbelievable to me. If he was sooooooo fuckin good we should have won another title.

And all his bullshit about being hurt that he left. Fuck you. He wanted to go to Denver. Fuckin clown. I can't believe how he's kept on this pedestal. Also, how do you spell pedestal. Fuck it. I can't believe how he's kept on this throne. He's a fuck douche nozzle, douche hose and bag all in one.
    '
    Players meeting my ASS!

Also, I don't know shit about Jennings but won't miss Knight one bit.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I think my favorite part of this trade is that the Pistons didn't give up the expiring contracts of Stuckey or Villanueva, so the team will still have some decent trade flexibility with them down the road.

On its own, it's still an upgrade at the point, if only a mild one, and for a reasonable contract.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior View Post
    i'm torn. part of me loved knight's intangibles and potential so I hate to see him go so early on. I think he really could have turned the corner.

Jennings is an instant upgrade and could really help elevate this team to a serious playoff team- in a best case scenario. but he's a guy who can't guard anyone and is very streaky. I would've preferred a different deal that didn't involve knight. but I guess i'll wait to see what we do with stuckey and CV's expiring deals before I get too mad.
    Yup.
    They don't call him the best color man in the business for nothing folks!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread