Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion View Post
    Maybe Knight is on his way out?
    LOL.

No.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior View Post
    i'm thrilled as he provides the leadership and direction knight can greatly benefit from. high basketball IQ, great lockerroom influence, and a winner.

HOWEVER, i would hope he plays mostly at backup SG and a bit of PG- providing the shooting we need. i wouldn't expect many minutes for him though.

i REALLY hope we don't let english or middleton go as a result of the current 17 players we have. i want to dump charlie V and unload stuckey in a trade. to me it would be unwise to not pick up english' option or even let a promising backup like siva go.

please dump stuckey and charlie V mr. dumars. PLEASE!!!!!!
    English released supposedly...

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Honestly kinda pumped about this.

Still have my jersey and everything.
    Last edited by Timone; 07-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.

George Blaha is going to be hyped as hell this year. Mr. Big shot, pump fakes, dishes it to GIGI for Three!

I did not like the way CB played his final year here. Dribbling the ball at the top of the key, pointing this guy over here and that guy over there and then the shot clock would run down and we'd take a shitty shot. He didn't have that hunger for another title, imo.

I hope it works out.

He has been injured a lot, so maybe he is rested and ready to go. Helluva upgrade over BN.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I did not like the way CB played his final year here. Dribbling the ball at the top of the key, pointing this guy over here and that guy over there and then the shot clock would run down and we'd take a shitty shot. He didn't have that hunger for another title, imo.

I hope it works out.

He has been injured a lot, so maybe he is rested and ready to go. Helluva upgrade over BN.
    Definite upgrade over BN.

Also, who's BN?

Go ahead and quote me on that.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

K is silent bro. In Cali, we leave that shit off.

^ my best attempt at cya.
    Players meeting my ASS!

we signed Bynum because unlike billups, he can get out and run and he's athletic. and we can almost bank on him playing regular minutes for a full season. billups may not play the 2nd game in back to backs and he also probably shouldn't have a big role of more than 10-15 minutes a night. given he'll probably play some backup SG for us, I think there's still a big role for Bynum as our energizer bunny off the bench.

I still want to see what we can do in moving Charlie v and stuckey. but we currently have a VASTLY superior roster to last year. in fact, we seriously have a legit roster and with some internal development, this team could really surprise.

I was reading about what this signing could trigger on our roster and I didn't like any of the moves that might be made cuz of this signing. I think it even mentioned Monroe and I was like WTF.

I don't expect it to cause a bunch of shit on our roster, but CB isn't going to be the PG on our next championship team, so I don't want him to effect the roster negatively. AS IN, Siva not getting time.

We have coaches, Mo fuckin Cheeks, to teach the PG position.

Ok, so theres my Vodka Cran rant on this signing. Now go proove me wrong.

ucankwotmeonthat
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread