+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chauncey is back

Chauncey is back

2 yrs

Blog Entries
    Good signing. He'll provide leadership and 3pt shooting if nothing else. We haven't had a leader since he left.
    Find a new slant.

Pure bliss to have Mr. Big Shot return home! He has remained my favorite player all these years.

That said, what will be his role? Starting PG (playing fewer minutes, though)? Sixth man? All-purpose guard off the bench? Lots of possibilities afforded by this signing.

Stuckey and English should definitely stop paying rent and purchase some moving boxes.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Fuck yes! I don't care if he's 176 years old, I love that bald sweaty bastard.

i'm thrilled as he provides the leadership and direction knight can greatly benefit from. high basketball IQ, great lockerroom influence, and a winner.

HOWEVER, i would hope he plays mostly at backup SG and a bit of PG- providing the shooting we need. i wouldn't expect many minutes for him though.

i REALLY hope we don't let english or middleton go as a result of the current 17 players we have. i want to dump charlie V and unload stuckey in a trade. to me it would be unwise to not pick up english' option or even let a promising backup like siva go.

please dump stuckey and charlie V mr. dumars. PLEASE!!!!!!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Curious how the contract's structured....can they front-load it so as not to waste space for next year if we have the room?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

it's a 2 year contract with the 2nd year being the pistons' option. so essentially it's a 1 year deal with the 2nd year not guaranteed. smart move IMO.

Well, as much as I loath B.Knight, the Pistons at least brought the right guy in to show him how to run an offense. Moreover, I am excited to see Billups wrangle the starting job away from these youngbloods and create an old school chemistry with our Rip clone.

Also, Fuck yeah we have a complete roster of talented players at every position.
    Hype?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    We signed Bynum why?

+ Reply to Thread