+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pistons sign Josh Smith to 4-year, $56m deal.

Threaded View

it's a true statement though and IMO it's the reality of the signing. smith is a top 10 talent in the league and probably a top 15 player. he is not the one- dimensional player like CV or BG were. he's worth every penny and will be a tremendous asset for this team on both ends of the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior View Post
    it's a true statement though and IMO it's the reality of the signing. smith is a top 10 talent in the league and probably a top 15 player. he is not the one- dimensional player like CV or BG were. he's worth every penny and will be a tremendous asset for this team on both ends of the floor.
    I'm not as knowledgeable about pro basketball as I used to be....but what about the Hawks fans who are screaming good riddance? Is the above just wishful thinking? Hoping for an attitude adjustment? Reading the top two comments after that article, they make Smith sound like another Charlie V. Worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by TK View Post
    I'm not as knowledgeable about pro basketball as I used to be....but what about the Hawks fans who are screaming good riddance? Is the above just wishful thinking? Hoping for an attitude adjustment? Reading the top two comments after that article, they make Smith sound like another Charlie V. Worries me.
    Hawks fans? Like , all 6 of them? The team that has only been above 20th in attendance 1 time in the last decade? Usually around the 25 mark... Yeah, those fans.
    Those fans don't know shit. They didn't even support the team when it was competitive.

Josh Smith really put the nail on it in the press conference when he said he wasn't used to a room full of so many reporters.
    Hype?

+ Reply to Thread