+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA DRAFT

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I by no means think we have too many guards. I'd be more than happy with Burke if he's legit. I don't know that we have 1 championship-level or even 2nd round level starting guard on the team let alone 2.

Stuckey should absolutely not be a consideration in who we draft (not that anyone here disagrees with that....).

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

burke and Bennett are the only 2 guys I think could be there at #8 that I would be really excited about getting.

who knows what to believe during draft season....but i'm hearing mclemore could fall all the way to #8. if this is true- which is hard to believe- I would probably have a conniption- that would be an incredible steal for us. in the right environment, that kid could be somewhere between paul pierce and ray allen.

it's wishful thinking but you never know. this is a very unpredictable draft. we 'lucked out' with really good players falling to us the last 3 years and this time it's perhaps even more likely. whether it would be someone as good as b-mac, I don't know.....

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior View Post
    who knows what to believe during draft season....but i'm hearing mclemore could fall all the way to #8. if this is true- which is hard to believe- I would probably have a conniption- that would be an incredible steal for us. in the right environment, that kid could be somewhere between paul pierce and ray allen.

it's wishful thinking but you never know. this is a very unpredictable draft. we 'lucked out' with really good players falling to us the last 3 years and this time it's perhaps even more likely. whether it would be someone as good as b-mac, I don't know.....
    To me this draft is a 2-player draft between mclemore and zeller. If either fall to the pistons we should all rejoice. These are the only 2 players projected top 8 that don't have questions regarding their skills AND physical ability to play their positions in the NBA. All others (noel, oladipo, porter, Bennett, burke, McCollum, len) come with question marks in terms of transitioning physically or skill-wise to the NBA game.

Blog Entries
    Stern loving playing the heel
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Got the tea, go the 'za, let's roll.

Best combo guard available!!!!

Blog Entries
    Make the fucking pick already, Zekyl. We have more important teams to get to.

Blog Entries
    Bennett #1, wow.

Shots fired!

Blog Entries
    Pretty cool to have a shocking pick at #1, when was the last time that happened?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Looks like Maxiell 2.0

Although apparently he has range.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread