+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA DRAFT

I don't like Hardaway.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Same. I did read he's impressed scouts and GMs at the combine and workouts but he would be a huge reach at #8.

Also why the fuck is Joe bringing in Peyton Siva for a workout? Does he not realize we need some spacing for our offense to work?

thoughts on this guy? minus the gay patch on the top of his head.

Blog Entries
    Really want Oladipo, you guys.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    We're getting Zeller, though.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Guy Glan View Post
    We're getting Zeller, though.
    Getting Zeller at #8 would be a coup.

Blog Entries
    Even when Givony has him at #11?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Guy Glan View Post
    Even when Givony has him at #11?
    Yes indeed. They zoned/game-planned/defensed the shit out of cody zeller this year which made teammates like oladipo look better than they really are (plus Indiana's coach is more recruiter than strategist which I believe also contributed to zeller not fulfilling expectations not to mention their point guard sucked). It's really challenging for a big man to dominate the college game anymore due to zones, younger players and ball dominant point guards that only know how to score.

Givony is usually right on with this stuff but I think he missed with Zeller probably because he's watching too much college basketball and not thinking about the NBA game. Zeller will thrive in the NBA due to the spacing, his ability to move as a big man (he is arguably the best athlete of all big men in this draft) and face the basket/knock down the jumpshot. Zeller is definitely top 5 talent and, in my opinion, the 2nd best pro prospect in the draft after mclemore. Don't be surprised if zeller has a resurgence of interest next week leading into the draft.

Shabazz is also a bit underrated and was partially a victim of a really bad UCLA offensive system/coaching staff.

I don't want any part of Trey Burke or Anthony Bennett and Noel scares me big time.

this draft is simply horrific. I know we have a bunch of guards but to me trey burke is the best player in this class and would be too good to pass. I don't care what people say- he's tony parker with deeper range on his jumpshot. would you take that for this team?

I would take burke and figure the rest out later. I don't know what you do with Brandon but I do know you try to dump stuckey. we would have a historically undersized backcourt but maybe we make another trade. or acquire a 2 guard in FA.

I dunno, I just don't want to take a player who fits a more obvious need just because. burke isn't tall but he's got a good wingspan and I believe he is being underestimated. he's a really good player, has a really high bball IQ and a really good game. so he's not Russell westbrook athletic....but he has a better bball IQ. pairing him with our monster PF/C combo, and we instantly become a lot better.

i'll change my mind tomorrow but right now, there's not much else I like in this draft.

Blog Entries
    Trey Burke says relationship with Joe Dumars makes the Detroit Pistons an even more appealing option
    http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...ionship_w.html

+ Reply to Thread