"The number one prospect in the 2014, Jahlil Okafor, wrote a blog for USA Today updating fans on how things are in his life including his heavily followed recruitment.

He has offers from all of the top schools including Arizona, Baylor, Duke, Kansas, UNC, Michigan State and of course Kentucky. He is really, really interested in playing in college with his best friend 5-star PG Tyus Jones, who Kentucky has also offered."

Tyus is probably the best point guard for that class. How do you feel about these guys "teaming up?" The best high school players teaming up and most likely going to faggot ass coach cal makes me want to throw up. An excerpt from his Okafor's blog: "The talk with Coach Cal was cool. He was telling me about how he felt about last season and how that went. Then he was telling me about how he gets disrespected by a lot of the other coaches in recruiting, which is actually true because I've heard a few things myself." Well no shit you cheating fuck.
http://socialhub.usatodayhss.com/soc...il-okafor-blog
There's also talk about them recruiting Cliff Alexander, another top prospect, forming a big 3, but those rumors were quickly shot down.

I'm really interested to see how this pans out. If Izzo fails to recruit Tyus, which ultimately means no Okafor, the 2014 class is deep enough to where we can still compete with cheating Kentucky and other elite basketball programs. Michigan State is also looking at Kevon Looney and Tyler Ullis, who I think already got an offer from MSU, and is a pg, which could affect Tyus Jones' view on MSU.

PS where is Jethro for all this recruit talk?!