+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask DE

Blog Entries
    Hell yeah!

Check out Franklin Steele on Bleacher Report. He's not too bad. He's a Wings fan.

I will for sure. Thanks.

Shit that's good. See I think they should try to resign Pavel but see if he'll lower his cap hit and get extended until he's 40. I agree big time with Brunner and the UFA's. I'm more on the fence with Flip and Cleary. I might let Flip go and maybe put that money towards a more power forward. You know who's a UFA and only making $500k? Fucking Bickell. I think I'd rather have Bickell for less money than Flip. But that's just a thought right now.

And capgeek is awesome. I've been on it so much for the last two days. That's where I learned about Bickell http://capgeek.com/bargain-hunter/.

And I would use the two cuts. Samuelson for sure. I don't know about Bert, I think he's important healthy.
    Last edited by DE; 05-30-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mike Babcock: WHAT TIER DOES HE BELONG IN?

Too soon to tell. Was borderline tier 4.

I think with hockey today it's not as easy. But among today's coaches right now he's got to be a T5. Granted I'm biased because I'm a big fan of his but he's got the cred. He's won championships at various levels including the 2010 gold with Canada. He's worked with many different types of teams and always gets very high production. He's great at lines and matchups. He's terrific with making first adjustments. My only knock would be when teams then adjust to the Wings as Chicago did this year or the Pens in 09.

Blog Entries
    Who do you like in the Cup Finals? I want to say Bruins in 7, but I have nothing to back my opinion up, of course. Just a gut feeling.

Blog Entries
    My Bruins in 5.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Of course, if we're extremely focused in trying to win we could take the Bruins down.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread