I don't know. I'd love to say the Bruins but that's because I fucking hate the Blackhawks. I mean I hate Boston teams but other than the Celtics, I hate Chicago teams even more. I've hated the Blackhawks since at least the Jacques Demers days with the Wings. So that has to be factored into this.

The Bruins smoked the Pens. Fucking owned them. They pushed them around. They shut them down all over the ice. They took away all play in the neutral zone and never let the Penguins once get comfortable. The truth is so that the Pens are cheap shots and gruff and bluff but deep down they're mostly pussies. Especially they're forwards. I will go to my grave believing that their blue liners won them their cup against the Wings more than anything their forwards did. The hawks have shown to have more balls though. They stepped up against the Wings and they did what it takes against the Kings.

But I think the Bruins are better right now than either of those two. I think the majority of hawks goals and momentum come from turnovers and flying through the neutral ice with quick transitions. They kill you if you screw up a line change. The Bruins didn't have any of those problems with the Pens.

I'm gonna take the Bruins as well. I'll say 6. But take that with a grain of salt.