+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: THUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by yargs View Post
    He played poorly last year and in previous yeas because it wasn't a contract year like it is in 2012/13. I despise players that don't give a crap for a majority of their contract while missing 1/3 of their games and then finally "discover the light" when it's time to get paid. I look forward to the day when he is gone and the pistons no longer have a ball-dominating, diminutive guard that can't shoot as their back-up pg and #1 scoring option off the bench. It's not a coincidence that bynum has never played on a team with a winning record during his NBA career and that the good teams shied away from adding him to their roster during the trade deadline this year. Perhaps if he could hit a jump shot and would create opportunities for others first and shoot second things would be different.

And punching some asshole in the groin for no reason doesn't change anything.
    he's shot roughly .450 his whole career except last year. were all those years contract years? no. you're retarded. the only team he's really played for is the pistons. you sound like a hateful idiot.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    he's shot roughly .450 his whole career except last year. were all those years contract years? no. you're retarded. the only team he's really played for is the pistons. you sound like a hateful idiot.
    Bynum shoots 90% of his shots in the paint. The fact that he only hits on 45% of them is atrociously bad. And why does he shoot that poorly in the paint? Because midgets aren't supposed to shoot layups in the NBA since really tall people play the sport. Midgets are supposed to be able to knock down jump shots which Bynum most certainly cannot. He has connected on less than 26% of his 3-pt attempts in his career which makes him the worst 3-point shooting guard in the NBA. He makes Rodney Stuckey and his 28% career success rate seem like JJ Reddick.

Fuck Will Bynum. Back-up, shoot-first point guards that can't shoot and play for losing teams most certainly should not play for winning teams which is why I didn't buy those 'bynum to OKC' rumors for a second.

Now, to his credit there are few point guards as physically gifted as he is getting into the paint. If he had a pass-first attitude he could be invaluable to any team. But, he's over 30 and you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's a shoot-first guard that dribbles too much and is currently leading the team in shot attempts per/36 which is not a good thing when you're a diminutive, back-up point guard that can't shoot.

This team gets infinitely better when they stop playing guards that can't hit jump shots. Bynum and Stuckey have handcuffed this franchise for years. Good riddance.
    Last edited by yargs; 02-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.

http://hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Will%20Bynum

you should know what you're talking before you open your stupid ass mouth.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    http://hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Will%20Bynum

you should know what you're talking before you open your stupid ass mouth.
    You send a link that means what? All you ever do is call people names but never talk basketball. Nothing on that link you sent discredits my observations that he shoots too much, has the ball in his hands too often for a guy that doesn't do much with it, can't hit jump shots and doesn't pass the ball when he gets into the lane.

Do you actually want to talk about what you mean or are you going to call me an asshole again? And don't toss "per" to me which essentially is a "per 36" mechanism that means nothing. His true, effective fg% is at the brandon knight level because brandon knight can hit jump shots yet people are blowing will bynum because of what? What does he bring to this team or any team that leads to victories? Koolaid, you have yet to say anything of substance.

Quote Originally Posted by yargs View Post
    You send a link that means what? All you ever do is call people names but never talk basketball. Nothing on that link you sent discredits my observations that he shoots too much, has the ball in his hands too often for a guy that doesn't do much with it, can't hit jump shots and doesn't pass the ball when he gets into the lane.

Do you actually want to talk about what you mean or are you going to call me an asshole again? And don't toss "per" to me which essentially is a "per 36" mechanism that means nothing. His true, effective fg% is at the brandon knight level because brandon knight can hit jump shots yet people are blowing will bynum because of what? What does he bring to this team or any team that leads to victories? Koolaid, you have yet to say anything of substance.
    except bynum is by far the best playmaker on the team, and he finishes in the paint at a high clip while getting to the paint at will. if you actually looked at the stats you would see that. instead you just bitch about being called a dumb ass because you're too dumb to see why you're dumb.
    k

+ Reply to Thread