+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbaugh Beaul I / Superbowl Super Beaul XLVII - 'vens vs 'ners (2/3/13 on CBS)

Blog Entries
    Really hit me while I was showering this morning. The 'vens, my 'vens, are in the fucking Super Bowl.

Sure, they might lose, but I'm going to be really enjoying life for the time being. Ha!

I know the Niners deserve to be favored but I like the Ravens chances more than others it seems. Everyone talks about containing Kaep. I don't think the Ravens worry about that. I feel like those crazy fuckers can't wait for this QB hero to take shot in the open field. And Simmons said it right last week, the 49ers secondary is week. If Flacco keeps playing like he has he can cause some major damage there.

The 49ers are really, really good. But the Packers were overrated and especially badly coached. The Falcons have trouble taking shots and pretty much rolled over once the 49ers started going strong. The Ravens will stand toe-to-toe with anyone.

Blog Entries
    ^ amen.

For 49ers fans sakes they better hope Pollard can't get a good shot in on Craptree or Davis.

Blog Entries
    Couple days old, but made me lol hard. From SportsPickle:

As football fans prepare for the "HarBowl" or "Superbaugh" — depending on which nickname you prefer for the Jim Harbaugh vs. John Harbaugh Super Bowl — two other coaching brothers have a match-up of their own in the works.

"Yeah, me and that fat shitstain of a twin brother of mine, Rob, are going to hang out this weekend," said New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan. "We'll probably shoot some pool, go to Hooters and maybe fire up the ol' Nintendo."

Rex Ryan says he had a Nintendo at his "bitchin' pad" back when he was defensive coordinator at Morehead State from 1990 to 1993.

"Late 20s, one bedroom apartment in Morehead, Kentucky, cable TV with the nudie channels, a Nintendo," he said. "Yeah, I was living the life. My dickhead brother was at Tennessee State then and he'd pop over on free weekends and we'd go all out on Tecmo Bowl from morning to night."

Rob Ryan says the Harbaugh brothers are getting all the coaching attention right now, but he knows the Ryans are the best.

"You want to know how I knew I was the best defensive mind in the game?" asked the unemployed Rob Ryan, sitting shirtless on his brother's couch. "I beat Rex one day and he had Bo Jackson and the Raiders."

Rex Ryan denies his brother's telling of the story, saying "the only reason you beat me is because I got up to take a dump and you unpaused the game and kept playing."

Even though the Harbaugh brothers will have a Super Bowl title between them after Super Bowl XLVII is over, the Ryans say winning championships isn't all that matters.

"Who would you rather get a beer with — us or those whiny assweasels?" said Rex Ryan. "We get paid almost the same as what they do, but I've been on vacation for weeks and I'm having a shitload of fun. I win."

Blog Entries
    Still can't believe this Ravens team is in the SB. Cunt wait.

Blog Entries
    Also, Chris Culliver (SF) is a dumbass.

Blog Entries
    I'm going with the 'vens tonight because fuck it. If I'm wrong so be it. There's a first time for everything.

Gotta roll with my guys this time.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-03-2013 at 10:42 AM.

I'll take Ravens and points.

Good luck today, bro.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    SHOCK THE WORLD!

Blog Entries
    I'm ready to PLAY BALL now.

+ Reply to Thread