FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cawks @ Pistons

Blog Entries
    WHEW.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    We tried like hell to lose.
    Glad we didn't.

Bumped into some friends just when the game started getting close. Off to bar now.

Zaza played well, frustrated Drummond.
    That was where the crack started.

Dre saves the day....

Come on Joe... work the phones. Daye has got to have some value now...

Worst case scenario for anyone getting him is that he sucks and expires after the season.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

im not even sure if i would want to trade daye anymore. not saying he wouldn't be available for something good, but i wouldn't just ship him for the fuck of it. he's finally getting minutes as a wing, getting touches, and he's producing. i don't think it's a coincidence that he's finally looking like he belongs in the NBA and he's finally not playing the 4.
    the real question is what is his next contract worth, because i still wouldn't want to pay him that much.
    k

Now that I'm not fumbling with a so-called "smartphone" -- random thoughts on the game:

Knight looked like he could get to the rack any time he wanted, moreso than Stuckey.
    I was a bit surprised he didn't do more of that..

Dre saved the day, and I'm glad he was put in the final moments, but things started going back when he let Zaza get to him. That just disrupted the whole team right there. The Hawks kept Zaza in over Josh Smith and started closing the gap. Teams will game-plan to get into Drummond's craw. Drummond just needs to remember this instructional video:

http://www.nba.com/pistons/video/201...agamp4-2345967

Singler's not the guy to cover under-sized quick SGs. Would've rather seen English play in the 2nd half.

Max did a fine job for Max. When there was real defensive suckage was Monroe and CV on the floor together.

I'll cut Bynum some slack since it was his birthday.

Daye was making shots. He wasn't really doing anything else on the court but he was making shots. When I looked at the box score and saw he had 6 rebounds, I was surprised. He wasn't really game-planned for. I'd love for us to get a first-round pick back for him, try with someone else.

English isn't the guy to cover anyone right now. He's nailed to the bench because he got roasted defensively.

I thought it was because he wasn't putting enough english on the ball.

+ Reply to Thread