+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2013 draft and prospects

If Cousins is ever on the Pistons roster, I'm done with the Pistons.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I don't much care for Cousin's game, but him inevitably going Spreewell on Frank would easily be the coolest shit to happen on the Pistons this year.
    k

Mclemore vs Muhammad is turning into a very interesting scenario.

Muhammad is clearly the more nba ready player and has all star potential in his own right, whereas mclemore has freak athleticism and instincts, the potential to be special, but is pretty raw by nba standards.

Blog Entries
    Indiana star Oladipo leaving for NBA

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...93--ncaab.html
    Find a new slant.

Guys Guys !!! Trey Burke right? Guys COoooooommmmonnnnnn
    Hype?

Where is Burke going to fall? If he's the consensus first pick and the Pistons had the first pick would they pick him. If he's on the board when they pick do they pick him?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    What have we cost us, 3spots in the lottery with this streak?? So dumb. Every year.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Olapido seems like a perfect fit... but will he be there when we pick?

Fucking winning meaningless games again! We're so fucking bad we can't even tank properly
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I just really hope the pistons don't take Shabazz. I'm not even too concerned about his tourette's syndrome or the fact that he was lying about his age either, those are icing on the cake. I'm more of a hater of the fact that he can't dribble with his off-hand to save his life, doesn't pass at all and he doesn't impress me defensively either. He's getting compared to Harden, but he reminds me of Stuckey except instead of just being horribly bad at moving the ball he's non-existent in that field of basketball.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    I just really hope the pistons don't take Shabazz. I'm not even too concerned about his tourette's syndrome or the fact that he was lying about his age either, those are icing on the cake. I'm more of a hater of the fact that he can't dribble with his off-hand to save his life, doesn't pass at all and he doesn't impress me defensively either. He's getting compared to Harden, but he reminds me of Stuckey except instead of just being horribly bad at moving the ball he's non-existent in that field of basketball.
    You're exactly right here, shabazz is flawed in many areas and unfortunately has many "skills" that parallel stuckey in that he can't dribble (or can only go left) has difficulty finishing around the rim (which is a bit surprising because he is a better athlete than stuckey) and has blinders on with the ball and usually forces up a bad shot vs. passing to teammates.

Having said that the one thing that does make him a better pro prospect than stuckey is that he really is a very skilled catch and shoot player. He can move without the ball and knock down a jumpshot. It is without question his greatest attribute offensively and something that will translate into the NBA very well.

I also think Shabazz has a chance to be a better pro than a college player since the spacing in the NBA will help him get better shots off the dribble due to the 3-pt line being 4-ft further and him being able to knock down that shot. In college it's easier to take away a person's ability to hit a 3 and still cram bodies in the paint via the zone taking away the drive something that isn't a part of the NBA game. He won't have 3 or 4 bodies attacking his one-dimensional drives to the basket in the NBA like he did in college.

I am not in love with shabazz but if he is still around at 7 or 8 and he's best player available, and he probably is the 7th or 8th best prospect in this draft, i wouldn't be horrified by the selection like I was with Rodney Stuckey.

+ Reply to Thread