+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9:00 - Pistons @ Palins

Blog Entries

9:00 - Pistons @ Palins

Thoughts?

We should win this game. Dallas is in free fall and we have a lot to prove after last night.

Pistons have a loss to Memphis, and immediately afterwards they get on a plane to play a game against Dallas in less than 24 hours. They're likely going to be tired and ill prepared.
    Dallas had a bad loss to Chicago on Wednesday. They've had two full days of rest since then. They also have Kaman, and the Pistons have nobody who can stop him in the post.
    I'm expecting the worst.
    k

you'd be expecting the worst if we were playing the wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    you'd be expecting the worst if we were playing the wizards.
    what?
    keep my cock out of your mouth bitch
    k

You'll let us now when you have something mature to say. I left the 5th grade playground decades ago.

My response was plain proletarian english. Your response to it didn't even make sense, read it. The shit I was responding to wasn't funny, informative, truthful or anything that would make it worthwhile. It was weak trolling from you, a little bitch.

suck a dead man's dick. I hope the herpe infested cunt you fell from grows teeth and eats you.
    k

Blog Entries
    So we get the good Knight tonight but Monroe starts out 0/5. Nice.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    When was "our" last win over Dallas? Seems like it's been forever.

I kinda figured Knight would go off this game. Dallas doesn't rotate well, and that's the key to stopping him. He's also got fresh legs compared to the rest of the starters on his team.

Kaman in foul trouble helps Detroit so much. Drummond is probably going to guard him for a bit now, and even though he'll likely get abused too, he's still the Pistons best option.
    k

+ Reply to Thread