+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trade Challenge #1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gla View Post
    TL;DR
    I'm pretty sure Charlie is worth more to the Pistons as an amnesty contract than he is to any other team. I also think he is worth more to the Pistons as an amnesty contract than anything that any team would be willing to give up for him.
    And you did win, but no disrespect, this is the best point made in this thread.
    Find a new slant.

Yes, it's the best point and you made it.

But you also made the challenge in the first place and forced us to deal Nova...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Yes, it's the best point and you made it.

But you also made the challenge in the first place and forced us to deal Nova...
    Right.
    If amnesty was a possibility in tradechecker somehow we woulda came out with better results most likely.

Bring on the second challenge. I thought the goal was to be realistic, but fuck it. I got this next time.
    k

My trades were realistic dude... cause you GD would have shot them down if they were bullshit.

Don't hate cause you lost

lol. c'mon. you know damn well chicago would never do that deal. they might as well trade away rose too, cause after surrounding him with that garbage he'd prolly demand it anyways.
    k

Um, you do realise that one was a bit of a joke, right?

Daye for a TPE + 2nd round pick = get an extra pick out of a guy we're gonna dump

Stuckey for Harris + 2nd round pick = get an additional $8.5 mil in cap space this off-season AND another extra pick

They might only be 2nd rounders but extra picks are extra picks.

Why would Toronto do your deal? You didn't even explain why dude!

Stop hating and start celebrating... or is this not entertaining

Um, you do realise that one was a bit of a joke, right?

Daye for a TPE + 2nd round pick = get an extra pick out of a guy we're gonna dump

Stuckey for Harris + 2nd round pick = get an additional $8.5 mil in cap space this off-season AND another extra pick

They might only be 2nd rounders but extra picks are extra picks.

Why would Toronto do your deal? You didn't even explain why dude!

Stop hating and start celebrating... or is this not entertaining
    It's entertaining for sure.

Stuckey for Harris would never happen. There's no way Atlanta trades away the cap space they need to resign Smith, Teague and hunt for another high quality free agent. I'm pretty sure they're hoping for Dwight chosing to play for his hometown team with his buddy Smith. It's not like Stuckey is huge upgrade over Harris either, so there is absolutely zero incentive to make that deal for them.

my deal was stuck, daye and CV to Toronto for Calderon, Kleiza and Amir.

Toronto Takes Daye, CV and Stuck to use Stuck as a sixth man behind DeRozan and Lowry where he'd fit somewhat nicely. CV and Daye stretch the floor as Valalalalalalalalalnadsjfhakdfj develops a post game. CV providing the immediate remedy, Daye potentially serving the long term fix or being an expiring who does nothing.

They ditch Calderon because he isn't playing big minutes and he isn't good for more than spot minutes behind Lowry at the 1. They ditch Amir because he clutters the paint for Valaksjflakdjfaldkhf offensively. They ditch Kleiza because, well, he's Kleiza and who gives a shit?

The pistons use Calderon as a distributor, allowing Knight to slide over to the two and turn into a prolific scorer when matchups permit it. Amir Johnson might actually start over Maxiell immediately and give the Pistons a better defensive look. Kleiza eats krispy kreme and keeps the bench warm so the starter's butt muscles don't contract on the cold bench and form hemorrhoids when they drink their gatorade.
    k

Calderon isn't good for more than spot minutes behind Lowry? Really? Dude plays approx 25 minutes off the bench. Now either Lowry plays 23 minutes per game or you're wrong.

And you might think Atlanta think they have a chance at Dwight. But I don't think Atlanta think the way you think

Think whatever you want though - you lost

Calderon isn't good for more than spot minutes behind Lowry? Really? Dude plays approx 25 minutes off the bench. Now either Lowry plays 23 minutes per game or you're wrong.

And you might think Atlanta think they have a chance at Dwight. But I don't think Atlanta think the way you think

Think whatever you want though - you lost
    lol. suck a bag of dicks
    k

Blog Entries
    The Atlanta/Dwight thing has been pretty commonly speculated, FWIW.

Hometown + Josh Smith friendship + cap space + need a marquee player = Dwight speculation
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread