I know it's only one game but

We need to move on from the Stuckey Era (error)

At the time he was drafted we could really use someone with his skills - a combo guard off the bench that could slash into the lane. At the time he was drafted we had the shooters to compliment him coming off the bench and playing 20-30 minutes per night

With Big Ben, Sheed, Prince, Rip, Billups, Dice... Stuckey looks pretty damn good! You mix and match and develop him alongside quality veterans that can execute and organise the offense. If Stuckey ever got too out of control or in over his head we had the talent to pull him into line or to sit him down.

As time has passed and that team fell apart (was torn apart) Stuckey's limitations were exposed. He's never been capable of being the #1 player on a team, or even the #2. He's a #3 at his very best. For the last few seasons we've expected him to shoulder too much of the load, carry too much of the burden simply because we didn't have the horses...

Now we've got the horses! They are young and they will improve but in order to do that we need to move on from Stuckey. He simply doesn't fit here anymore - at least as a starter.

I'm on record regarding Tayshaun... but that's more to do with his trade value/lack of leadership than his talent. But at least his talent and skillset compliment Knight, Monroe and Drummond. Stuckey's do not.

Simply by being on the floor we are a less effective team with Rodney Stuckey in the game!

His inabiity to connect from long range at a reasonable clip consistently seriously impacts our bigs in the paint and our ability to penetrate. His tendency to dominate the ball and then put his head down and drive the lane looking for a call has the ability to kill any offensive momentum we might have

No other member of the rotation harms our offense as much as Stuckey!

I know Joe gave him the keys to the kingdom... the kingdom fell apart around him. Now it's being rebuilt Stuckey needs to move on to "bigger and better things" IMO