rodeny stuckey
    corey maggette
    austin daye

detroit gets
    -------------------
    rudy gay
    monta ellis
    travis outlaw

why? because the pistons fucking suck. why not is the better question. they could swap these dudes for the right to infect the remaining players with swine flu, and the win column would be the same. how could it possibly hurt them?

sacramento sends
    --------------------
    tyreke evans
    travis outlaw

sac gets
    ---------------
    stuckey
    w.ellington

why? i'm hoping they're dumb enough to think evans and stuckey are comparable players. if not then it needs to resort to blackmail, prostitution and arson to get the job done. all the same, as a pistons fan i'm pretty sick of watching this same team get it's ass kicked.

mil sends
    -----------------
    monta ellis

mil gets
    -----------------
    tyreke evans
    austin daye

why? tyreke could for m that two headed monster with jennings that they were hoping ellis would become. and daye's expiring gives them a nice little risk free chance to see how much detroit fucked him up and/or how much he just sucks.

memphis sends
    --------------------
    rudy gay
    w. ellington

memphis gets
    -------------------
    prince
    maggette

why? because they're cheap and since sac already gets raped here they might as well get raped too. dumars shouldve been on a sex offender list after raping everybody in the rasheed trade, so i'm hoping this other GMs drop the soap.
    k

I just don't think the Pistons have the maturity or leadership to be able to handle having a Gay in the locker room...

true. fuck happened to luther head? he'd be good here. every time they start gay bashing, head would make them come around.
    k

We give up shit and get quality in return... and candy flavored farts... and Romney livin' in the slums... and...

+ Reply to Thread