+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lakers game, wooo!

Lakers game, wooo!

While it was expected, this is still miserable. Singler looks okay, though.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Looks like Stuckey's shooting woes are contagious.

To be clear, I'm not watching this at the moment. I'm not into anal.

The smallest power forward in the nba is once again getting beaten so badly we are actually laying the entire 2nd half in a 3-2 zone.

By all means, though, send maxiell back out there to get abused. Nothing is going to make Lawrence frank change his lineup....

I'm not even sure how the zone is supposed to help. Maxiell is so short lakers are just tipping the ball in over his head like a little kid anyway....
    Last edited by Kstat; 11-04-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Starters got completely destroyed in the first quarter and the game was basically over after 12 minutes!

Maxiell needs to be benched in favor of Drummond. We're not a playoff team so let the kid play

So many fucking holes in this team...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Even if Drummond weren't a rookie, you'd still start him out of necessity because he's the only shot blocker in the team.

Just one game it would be nice to not start every game with the other team dumping the ball inside and destroying us.

I like maxiell. He could be a very nice post scorer off the bench.

He is not a starting PF in the nba. Ever. It's made even worse by the fact Monroe can't block shots consistently to protect him.

You know, it's one thing to not have a position when you're as athletic as Andrei Kirilenko. But when you're not, well, you become a liability, no matter what the stats say.

Because for all the hustle Jonas Jerebko brings, he simply can't guard anybody at the 4, and he doesn't have the ball skills necessary to play the 3. IMO, his contract is worse than Prince's, and Jerebko's the player Dumars should be looking to trade to get more cap flexibility next summer. He's just not a good fit on this team. Kyle Singler brings 80 to 85% of the skills Jerebko does, at about 1/3rd of the cost.

I love jerebko as a backup 3/4. Yes he can't defend for shit but he's very good as a glue guy in the offensive end. It's not just hustle, he has pretty good offensive skill.

In the future I'd love to see him back up either Monroe or Singler.

KStat, how would you handle the reserves once Drummond eventually moves into the starting lineup instead of Maxiell? Just curious.

Id start playing Slava at center and maxiell or jerebko at PF, depending on the situation.

Ideally, when prince moves on and singler takes his job, Jonas would slide to SF.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    this gets uglier every game...just move Prince

Drummond/Slava
    Monroe/Max
    Jerebko/Singler
    English/Middleton
    Knight/Stuckey

Stuckey needs the ball in his hands more, he is not a spot up shooter, right now he is not even a rotation player in the nba, let alone a starter, bench his ass.

+ Reply to Thread