+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Harden to Houston

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I can handle losing to Houston IF Delfino wasn't on the team.
    Are you sure?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

37 points on 14 of 24 shooting, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 steals. Fuck you, Sam Presti.

Where did I say Monroe should sacrifice money?

It's a completely different situation! Did Stuckey take less? Did Prince take less? Did Rip sign a cheap extension? Did Nova and BG sign here for less? If anything Joe has a history of overpaying players so Monroe should expect HUGE money... and yes that is likely to be the Maximum

The Thunder didn't ask Harden to sacrifice salary because he wasn't worth the money. They asked him to take less because several other players took less for the betterment of the entire team. They started the trend years ago and expect their other players to fall in line! No one from OKC will say that Harden wasn't worth the extra coin. No one will blast him for not taking less. But they have set a standard within their franchise that they expect to be met and they make choices because of that standard

I would LOVE it if Monroe and Knight started the trend here... but I doubt that happens.

tldr: I think it's fucking awesome several Thunder players have either taken less money or have contracts structured to help the franchise... it speaks to the culture within the playing group and within the organisation

BUT I don't expect players to take less money to benefit the franchise.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    damn Harden would have been such a great addition to this team, love the way this guy plays, oldschool... if this teams wants to go anywhere we need a serious upgrade in the backcourt over Stuckey/Knight...

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    FUCKING CRAPFINO!!!!!

Would Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and the Pistons pick for Harden been better than what OKC got from Houston?

+ Reply to Thread