+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons Preseason 2012-2013

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    that first game was fun to watch, yes fun, the Pistons actually tried to push the ball and had some fastbreak points, Drummond showed his talent, its all good.
    Frank has them really fired up, everyone plays hard, even Charlie, loving it.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm a little because it's pretty easy for bigs to look good against Toronto.
    We know Amir and Aaron Gray can foul in bunches, and Bargnani is Italian for "Charmin".
    That's why I'm going to the last preseason game before the start of the regular season (and I'd go to the opener if it weren't Halloween).

Dre's performance certainly exceeded my expectations. If that's a sign of things to come then BOOM! Fuck All Y'all - he's a steal

I'm enthusiastic about Knight, Monroe and Jonas "The Walls of" Jerebko look like being features of this team for a while...

and with plenty of cap space coming I'm pretty freaking excited about the future

IF we could clear Tayshaun off the books next off-season and spend that additional $7 million on a younger option I might just cream my boxers

But slow and steady wins the race, building a long term winner should be the goal. Quick fixes suck - we should be aiming for sustained success, a decade of domination
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I hope No Quarter approves of the new sig.... I believe he's a believer too,

Love your work, you're a Legend and I personally miss ya (:

Shout out to Mola while I'm at it too - hope you're too busy getting paid to make music to post here bro
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

...how funny is it that after one preseason game, there are threads on almost every team forum that picked ahead of us in last summer's draft, panicking over passing on Andre Drummond.....
    Last edited by Kstat; 10-12-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    ...how funny is it that after one preseason game, there are threads on almost every team forum that picked ahead of us in last summer's draft, panic hover passing in Andre Drummond.....
    Truth is, I trust concensus of lotsa fans over 1 GM.

I'd be happy if he fulfils even 75% of his potential. But he seems like he is not the lazy guy that I read about. If he continues to work hard, he'll do just fine.
    Players meeting my ASS!

So...everyone's worst fears about Drummond....turns out they're all true for Kravitsov.

Holy shit that guy is uncomfortable out there.

Speaking of bad...Austin Daye still as selfish and sloppy as ever. After four years, he still thinks he can handle the ball in traffic.

Compared to singler in his first preseason game...the difference is obvious. Singler lets the game come to him. Daye forces everything.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm not even there but I'm booing every time Daye touches the ball anyway.

Still kinda want to deck Singler, but if the dude can play I'll let it go.

Drummond again looks like a man among boys...he had 235-lb Ed Davis hanging on his left arm and still converted with his right.

+ Reply to Thread