+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pistons Open Practice October 6th at Oakland U

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beauld Flavors View Post
    So great.

Should have recorded that shit.
    I wasn't expecting it or I'd have tried to.

Not very crowded here. Crowd not too into it. So CV getting that response was surprising.

Drummond needs a routine at the FT line.

Daye makes a 3 and some dude by me says: "That's it. That's all he can do."

Slava's gonna be dangerous out there.
    Knight did a Chris Bosh face.
    Max looks like he's trying hard.

Flynn is moving a lot. Doesn't seem effective.

Hooper is a perv.

If that's what Maggette is like when he is forced to pass, I can't blame him for being a black hole.

Got an "XL" t-shirt that will never fit me. Hell, I doubt it'd fit Bynum.

As for the "meet and mate" part, turns out the Automotion crowd was only putting it out for handicap people.

Here's a pic of a bunch of them giving a blowjob to someone paralyzed from the waist down. Rumor has it that a miracle happened and he actually has feeling "down there" now, but you be the judge:

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

And of course, every so often I just love to twist words when I quote news articles.

I was there. I agree that Slava could potential be a solid interior defender. Looked good blocking shots on Monroe. But the team overall looked like they were just playing a scrimmage. Nothing spectacular.

I was there too.

Knight didn't make any mistakes that I saw. He had a couple nifty finishes that required good body control and ball english.
    Stuckey is still a bull. Hit a few elbow-range jumpers easily.
    Prince was complementary and only had one basket that I remember. He wasn't an offensive ball-stopper.
    Maxiell, I will always hate. Hit a few ugly jumpers. He had a few good plays above the rim that denied post baskets by Drummond and Monroe. He played the 5 for a stretch >.<
    Monroe didn't look great on the block, but that's because of Drummond and Kravtsov's defense.
    Bynum didn't do much. I think he hit a three and one of those random euro step 10 foot floaters.
    Maggette was the backup SG to start, but I think he'll play SF during the season. He didn't get much left on his drives but mostly because he was fouled. Should get to the line often.
    Daye sucks. He hit a three. Didn't do much else.
    Jerebko seemed to have more confidence in his jumper and hit a few. I'm still not sure if he's a 3 or a 4.
    Drummond is a stud. He tried to dunk the hell out of everything and missed about three dunks, but I love the aggression and also how upset he became at himself for failing to convert. Defensively his man and help defense seemed solid.
    Kravtsov was the BEST player on the court. He started off slow with a bad interior pass and also underran a pick and roll pass to him, but he picked up and finished well and was a friggin' brick wall on defense. Had about four blocks.
    Villanueva upsets me because he truly did seem in the best shape of his NBA career and had a few nifty face up moves. He even showed up on the rebounding side of the box score and made some loose ball plays. I wouldn't *mind* if he played more than Maxiell.
    English was active on the break and converted around the basket a decent amount. Can't remember him hitting any other shots.
    Singler airballed pretty much every shot he put up, but you can tell he's a smart player.
    Middleton didn't do anything memorable.
    Terrence Williams is super intriguing, seemed to have a nice handle on the PG position. Didn't make any mistakes, didn't try to take over.
    Jonny Flynn showboated a bit with his dribble but I can't remember him doing anything else of substance.

I'd run with this active roster/lineup
    Knight/Stuckey/Bynum
    Stuckey/Maggette/English
    Prince/Singler/Maggette
    Monroe/Jerebko/Villaneuva
    Kravtsvov/Drummond/Monroe

Fuck Maxiell, fuck Daye. Hope Williams makes the team.

The reports are much appreciated... guess we get a good look on Wednesday

+ Reply to Thread