+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twill Inks

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    no Bynum hate here, i like his effort, i just dont think he is a good fit with Knight/Stuckey/English - Bynum is "just" another scoring guard, this team needs a facilitator at backup PG badly, also Bynum is almost always a liability on defense - right now we need him because he is the only backup PG on the roster, but he shouldnt be anymore than a 3rd option at PG...he needs to go because the Pistons need just another type of PG if Knight is a fixture in the rebuilding process

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Joe A nailed it.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpowered
    Terrence Williams, on the other hand, is intriguing. He looked comfortable as a point guard and his height allows him to make passes others can’t. He’d give the Pistons a dimension they don’t really have off the bench in their backcourt with his size. Backup guards Bynum and English are on the smallish side. Still don’t think he makes the team, but I can see why Frank likes his skillset.
    i like to give this kid a shot, but with 15 guaranteed contracts this will be hard, still dont understand the middleton signing, makes no sense at all. I really doubt the Pistons just will waive another player to sign Twill.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry View Post
    i like to give this kid a shot, but with 15 guaranteed contracts this will be hard, still dont understand the middleton signing, makes no sense at all. I really doubt the Pistons just will waive another player to sign Twill.
    This would be a good look at the relationship Joe has built with Gores... the conversation would go something like "Tom I signed up Middleton to a modest deal but something better has come along to improve the team... I'll make up the salary somewhere else"

+ Reply to Thread