+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twill Inks

Twill Inks

So we signed this guy to a one year not fully guaranteed deal... good move?
    Who's getting kicked to the curb?
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...th-the-pistons

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    SF number 6, nice!

Prince/Maggs/Daye/Singler/Middleton/T-Will

but seriously, he can play some SG, he has talent but is a head case sometimes, he could help our team, i like him.

This hopefully means a trade is ahead, the Pistons already have 15 guaranteed contracts, we reallly need a good backup PG for Knight, Bynum just aint gonna do it.

guys i do not want to see back in Pistons jersey in order:

CV obviously, Bynum, Prince, Max, Daye if any of these guys gets traded i am happy

Blog Entries
    Wow, seems like displaced Bynum hate. He seems like the least if our problems (not a problem at all, IMO).
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Training camp contract. Whoopty-do.

I agree with Glenn - trading Bynum is a foolish idea.

He's the one guy on the bench we know we can plug in and play. He knows his role, plays it very well and doesn't whine about anything.

Guys I wouldn't care about if they got traded:

CV - Depending on what came back - no point trading him unless we get expirings or picks or young talent. Just amnesty him PLEASE!

Prince - done his time in hell and could be a big asset to a contender. Not sure what we could get for him though

Maxiell - if the future is Monroe and Drummond then Maxiell will probably be too expensive to retain - so trade him while his value is high

Maggette - expiring contract and could be an asset to some teams

Daye - still has potential but his value must be pretty low.

Stuckey - I'm not a hater, I just don't think he's part of the long term solution. He'd be a quality 3rd guard on a really good team but on a team that's rebuilding he's too expensive for what he delivers IMO
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 09-21-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Pretty much every guy listed needs to go. Doesn't have to be this season, though.

They also don't need to make a decision on TWill until preseason is over. He's really talented, but he has to decide if he wants to be an nba player or not. So far all he's proven is that he doesn't care abut anything but his own numbers.

I agree with kstat, all on that list need to go including Bynum. They have no future here and none are contributors to a championship team other than Prince which won't happen here. I'm all for even buying out Maggette and seeing what we have with Singler and T-Will at the 3 spot and hope we strike gold on one of them. T-Will does have NBA talent. He's a great athlete and can fill up the stat sheet on occasion (averaged 15/7/5 per 36 with sactown last year) which tells me he has the potential to be something if he gets his head straight. Definitely worth a flyer and hope he proves himself. I like it when teams make players attempt to prove themselves.

Bynum isn't going to get minutes over Knight, there is no one else behind him, and he is expiring. Why would he need to get traded? I don't get that at all.

I wonder if Prince is being shopped. The Lakers would make a whole lot of sense right now.

What could Stuckey and Prince both get in return?
    k

Smelling a trade soon... then again could be just a stale fart.

Blog Entries
    Got a sweet new Feathermaster 3000 last night, can't put it down.

Sorry, thought this was "Quill Inks"
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread