+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More race baiting from Libs...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    When you say "More race baiting" that implies other past acts of race baiting, so I take it from there. I think there's been a lot of race baiting, on both sides.

As far the particular Biden incident -- my take is: It's been well established that Biden has a "Fred Willard politically incorrect" gene in him. Is "back in chains" deliberate race-baiting, or just Joe Biden shooting off at the mouth again? Reasonable peeps could argue eiither way, but I'll go with "shoots off his mouth". There's a reason that Biden has his own LOL thread, where Cheney never did. To me, the interesting thing about Biden is -- his own presidential aspirations were shot almost as they were beginning due to racist remarks. Everyone knew what they were getting when Biden was picked as VP. Is anyone surprised?
    lol Got a little shine going so can't really reply right now, but will respond to your typical pointing to someone or something else to once again avoid this racist shit by the left. The left is so fucking racist I can't even put it into words. Its your key to winning elections...but whatevs. you seem to be getting away with it so continue on my brothers.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by mercury View Post
    Thinking out loud... Tahoe might be a fun guy to sit around the camp fire with ... drinking... burping... farting... telling BS stories.
    Politics?... not so much.
    You can't handle the truth...not surprised.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Reverend Wright is AWESOME!
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    lol Got a little shine going so can't really reply right now, but will respond to your typical pointing to someone or something else to once again avoid this racist shit by the left. The left is so fucking racist I can't even put it into words. Its your key to winning elections...but whatevs. you seem to be getting away with it so continue on my brothers.
    You get your panties in a crinch when I largely agree with you.

I don't think what Biden in particular did was conscious race-baiting, simply because I don't believe he's conscious half the time he's talking. If you want to argue that Biden is this calculating nuanced measured dude when he gets on the stump, that his "back in chains" remark was him thinking "this will play to the largely black crowd", there's a gazillion Youtube videos that show him talking and not thinking. He blusters. He's a charter member of "shit my dad says". He can be disciplined when he''s thinking about what he's saying, but that's atypical.

But yeah, in general, I agree -- there's a ton of racism on the left, and the uncontested holier-than-thou crap you see from some lefties (who usually turn out to be bigots) grinds me. You ain't just whistling Dixiecrat.

Of course, there's a ton of racism on the right, too, and that's certainly been used to win elections.

Blog Entries
    Is this race baiting?

"Bros before hoes" is scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    You get your panties in a crinch when I largely agree with you. But you never just agee. You always have had to point to something on the right...which in this case, there is none.

I don't think what Biden in particular did was conscious race-baiting <- Finally I get my answer...It wan't race baiting. You disapoint! , simply because I don't believe he's conscious half the time he's talking. If you want to argue that Biden is this calculating nuanced measured dude when he gets on the stump, that his "back in chains" remark was him thinking "this will play to the largely black crowd", there's a gazillion Youtube videos that show him talking and not thinking. He blusters. He's a charter member of "shit my dad says". He can be disciplined when he''s thinking about what he's saying, but that's atypical.

But yeah, in general, I agree -- there's a ton of racism on the left, and the uncontested holier-than-thou crap you see from some lefties (who usually turn out to be bigots) grinds me. You ain't just whistling Dixiecrat.

Of course, there's a ton of racism on the right, too, and that's certainly been used to win elections.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBeau View Post
    Is this race baiting?
    lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

But you never just agee. You always have had to point to something on the right...which in this case, there is none.
    Now you've made me LOL!

Finally I get my answer...It wan't race baiting. You disapoint!
    It's Joe fucking Biden, dude. You have to consider the messenger as well as the message. When a black person calls another black person "nigger", does it have the same racism attached to it as when a white person uses the "n" word?

Who brought this foolish subject up up?

+ Reply to Thread