+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TRADE: Dwight Howard to Lakers

Well I just put Pau Gasol for Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka on the trade checker and it worked. The Lakers will make that move sometime this year and Okc will do it.

Joe - surely you're not suggesting that Joe Dumars could have kept AA and used him now to get an All-World talent?

I love AA as much as the next guy - probably more since I blew up delux when he was traded for nothing - but there is no way Dumars could have turned AA into a superstar
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Hehe, nah not all. I just think its strange Orlando would rather want AA over Bynum, even considering the risk losing Bynum next year, you take Bynum every time if you have the choice.
    Anyway i am just glad Dwightmare is over, but i am a little bit pissed, the Lakers get a franchise center like that in his prime for relative modest price.

I would imagine the Magic didn't want to get Bynum and then lose him for nothing next off-season?

AA is a nice compliment to whomever they can bring in via free agency and/or the Draft because he does so many things at a reasonable level...

And for the record: Yes I'm still pissed we traded a young player after 1 season so that we had more cap space to give Chris Wilcox! Cause let's not forget we entered that off-season with $18 million to spend!

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    yeah losing AA for nothing to overpay Wilcox was the perfect ending of an awful summer 09...next summer will be kinda scary, gonna have 20+ in capspace, Joe D must get this one right...

Methinks Joe will not have $20m to spend

I'm hoping we take care of Monroe and then use whatever space we have left to fleece a team looking to clear extra cap space... do what Denver did to us

Giving up AA was fucking stupid... but since Joe was taken for a ride he should be looking to do that to someone else next summer

After all, blowing the cap space early didn't work out so well...

Wilt Chamberlin was my Laker growing up. Him, Dave Bing and Bob Lanier were great to watch. The Lakers were always kind of my 2nd team. I hate peeps having a 2nd team, but they kind of were. Then Magic went there with KAJ, Scott, Nixon, Silk, etc and they were fuck'n great to watch.

Kobe is Laker. He'd fit in on any of those teams. But this fuckin Howard douche is a fuckin douche. He's not a fuckin Laker. I'm not sure he should even be in the NBA.

All that piece of shit does is smile. He covers his mouth and smiles all the fuckn time like thats cool. What a fucked up piece of shit he is. And he dresses like a bitch. WTF are those, fuckin nylons you're wearing you fuckin sissy? You look like a bitch in those things. If you look like a bitch, smile like a bitch, then you're a bitch. He's a fuckin piece of shit.

He is NOT a Laker. The Lakers are 'showtime', they weren't like the Bad Boys. They aren't even those fucked up Celts. I'm talkin 'back in the day' Celtics. This dude is the biggest pussy and showboater that the NBA has ever seen. He's a bitch.

This fuckin smilin shit is fucked up. I dont think the brass or Kobe likes that shit. I still watch the Lakers and he gets a tech and he smiles. He makes a basket, he smiles. He shoots a fuckin airball from the FT line, he smiles. He falls down like a dumb fuck and he smiles. He hurts his shoulder and can't play, he smiles. He wins he smiles. He loses, he smiles. WINNING doesn't mean shit to him. I should say LOSING doesn't mean shit to him cuz he has the same fuckin reaction, he smiles. Such a dickhead.

He seriously hurts the NBA. But all the networks promote his dumbass. Fuckin piece of shit. I'd fight that fuckhead too. He might be a little harder to fight than KG, but I'd still fight that fuck. He might win, but I'd get a couple in. I guaranfuckinT he won't be smillin when I'm done. Take a couple of those fuckin teeth of his out and maybe he won't smile as much. Seriously, I'd fight him. I would in a second. Not saying I'd win, but I'd fight him anywhere he wants to. I hate the fuckhead. He's whats wrong with sports today. Piece of shit.
    Players meeting my ASS!

...all I got out of that was you're old enough to have watched wilt chamberlain live, and you still use the word "peeps."

I can summarize it for you...

DWIGHT HOWARD IS A FUCKIN BITCH!
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread