+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Moss v Everybody (Official Twitter Beef Alert Thread)

Pretty much done with him. Fake twitter followers, annoying as hell, looks like Ryan Ermanni.

Blog Entries
    It was great when that one person proved that like 70% of his followers were fakes and Moss had no real response.

Was that a tweet. I missed that.

Blog Entries
    I posted the pic that guy tweeted to him on (I think) page 13. Moss's responses were something like, "Weird." and "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

edit: Page 10

Last edited by Timone; 02-07-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Written by someone on another board.

Full disclosure: i only know who moss is because he attacked some of my friends (not media members) on twitter, i may be a little biased. he attacked them even though they weren't at all going after him or talking about him. i've never made it throught one of his posts on his site because he spends the first five paragraphs talking about himself and how great he is.

moss is an amazing loser. he works for his dad, which is why he can spend epic amounts of time writing self serving posts on his website that no one reads, and lies about how many hits he gets.

he might be able to get a show / job in the media, but he's too lazy to work his way up. he's a common rich kid who doesn't have the disciplne to work. he's bitter that his daddy's money couldn't buy him a job in the media, beacuse that's the only way he knows how to get anything. he doesn't have any money or accomplishments that daddy's money didn't buy.

when you read him (IF you read him) remember that the common thing that runs through it all: entitlement. he feels like he should be in the media, but he's unwilling to work becuase he feels someone should give it to him. he frequently attacks media members because they are willing to work and his so-called "status" means he doesn't need to join them. he stands on his daddy's shoulders and calls himself tall.

he compares himself to deadspin because much of his writing is a direct lift from deadspin writer drew magary, except big daddy drew is funny and original.

he frequently crows about his number of twitter followers, but he bought them, using sites like this one and this one and you can check Moss' name on this site to prove most his followers are fake. like everything else, moss is bought and paid for.

and one more thing: a few of moss' fake twitter handles were exposed last year. he created a few extra twitter handles, and those twitter handles were used to talk to his account and give him props. its just a guess, but it wouldn't suprise me if moss wasn't a few of the people posting on this thread.

Blog Entries
    and one more thing: a few of moss' fake twitter handles were exposed last year. he created a few extra twitter handles, and those twitter handles were used to talk to his account and give him props.
    That's wack!

Your friend,

Knockout
    Find a new slant.

http://www.twitteraudit.com/jeffmossdsr

So he has 2000 real followers and 14k fake ones. Sounds about right.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

We only keep it real here

Blog Entries
    @JeffMossDSR 4m

Shaka. Smart. New GM. That’s all I ask. It’s not much.
    WHAT A FUCKING TOOL

+ Reply to Thread