+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DrRay11 2012 Mock Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post
    Please do. And feel free to comment on Ray's amazing stuff. See, I don't know enough about this to comment on players themselves. I know I'd like to see the Lions improve in the secondary, the OL and at Linebacker. But I will read everything you guys talk about.

Oh. And Long Live Lion!
    It's alright. A lil incomplete. A lil incorrect, but he'll get better at it.

ALSODRAYISACONTRIBUTINMOTHAFUCKA!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Does anyone else think Glan should slow down Twittering so much and maybe contribute something like D did for the Pistons?

I do...do u?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Ray, that is by far the best post I've read on this site in a very long time (except for Master Z's, but we all agree that goes without saying).
    mean

Quote Originally Posted by ZBeau View Post
    mean
    I hope you don't think that. I'm being honest. You, Vinny and Ray kept this site alive before the WTF social media boom it's now experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It's alright. A lil incomplete. A lil incorrect, but he'll get better at it.

ALSODRAYISACONTRIBUTINMOTHAFUCKA!
    Why? And I don't mean that in a "well let's see you do better kind of way. " I mean it in a "I honestly don't know and would like to read more about this."

We haven't signed CJ yet right? If that's the case I imagined we're going to have to make him the highest paid receiver in the NFL. Sharp had that at over $40M. That true?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Does anyone else think Glan should slow down Twittering so much and maybe contribute something like D did for the Pistons?

I do...do u?
    Yes.

I miss all the detailed posts and in depth content we had. Glan and others (even Kstat) in basketball. We used to have H1 in hockey. He really knew his shit on the game, players and the market. Vinny and Ray do a lot of good baseball stuff.

Don't get me wrong we still get a lot of great posts and great links. But I liked the detailed stuff like Ray's done here.

Blog Entries
    I hope you don't think that. I'm being honest. You, Vinny and Ray kept this site alive before the WTF social media boom it's now experiencing.
    Means a lot. You've always been one of my faves, bro.

Ray, that was a really cool read. Thanks.

Why? And I don't mean that in a "well let's see you do better kind of way. " I mean it in a "I honestly don't know and would like to read more about this."

We haven't signed CJ yet right? If that's the case I imagined we're going to have to make him the highest paid receiver in the NFL. Sharp had that at over $40M. That true?
    U r familiar with WT rnt U?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBeau View Post
    You post that on BleacherReport yet?
    meh, fuck those idiots. they don't deserve it

+ Reply to Thread