+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Piss Cats

Piss Cats

So far Monroe = Inside presence
    Knight = Stuckey last year
    Jonas = suprise of the game

This is fuckin' up the ping pong balls

Blog Entries
    Those are the 3 key pieces, though. I'm okay with a win here or there in sitches like this.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    As long as we have CV, we'll be competitive in the race to the bottom:

MILWAUKEE -- Charlie Villanueva was eager to make a good impression on new Pistons coach Lawrence Frank.

But a three-game suspension to start the season and now a sore vagina have contributed to Villanueva playing only six minutes through 10 games.

On Thursday, he missed the chance to face the Bucks, his previous team before he signed that infamous five-year, $35-million deal in the summer of 2010.

"It's frustrating because you get a new start, new coach, new staff, you kind of want to go out there and show what you can do," Villanueva said after Thursday morning's shoot-around. "Then you start off being suspended the first couple of games, and then my pussy. So I really just haven't had the opportunity to go out there and play. It's been frustrating."

The Pistons fell in Milwaukee, 102-93.

Villanueva says he has no idea how he hurt his vagina.

"It's crazy because it's not like I sprained my pussy. I woke up and it was like, 'Arnie, my pussy hurts,' and it started from there," Villanueva said of Arnie Kander, the Pistons' strength and conditioning coach. "But it's not like I played defense or rebounded. I just woke up with my pussy hurting.

"It feels better one day, the next day it doesn't feel so good. It's definitely frustrating because I want to be out there helping the team out."

Villanueva said he may seek a second opinion, although a gynecological exam conducted via Twitter came back negative. He doesn't know when he will return to the lineup.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 01-14-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ha!
    Find a new slant.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Cv for Blatche?

Damn the lolcats are terrible, wizards too...already 2 teams ahead in the lottery race.

LMFAO Mxy

Joe, talent wise... Blatche for CV is obvious... however it could effect PT for the draft pick..... CV for anything expiring or a two year deal (doesn't matter who)

Any shorter contracts and a pick of some sort would be an awesome deal for Nova.

Surely there is some playoff team out there that has $7 million worth of scrap they could deal?

Doesn't every playoff team need a stretch 4?

Get this fucker of this team Joe... please!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I lol'd loudly. Thanks Mxy

+ Reply to Thread