+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36
FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I also wrote to Chef Boyardee regarding bringing back my lunchtime favorite... I loved the roller coasters and want to share them now with my children but I fear they will never know the delicious and tasty roller coaster brand.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    “I would not be where I am today if I wasn’t inspired by the first Swimsuit issue I picked up when I was 13,” she told the publication. “Winning SI Swim Search is so much more to me than just taking beautiful photos, it’s about chasing your dreams and being a part of something much greater than yourself.”

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    "I was staying with one of the midgets, the Irish Leprechaun. The phone rang. The little guy answered the phone and told me it was Brody’s wife. I looked at my watch. It was 5:00 AM. How would I say this without causing undue panic? I calmly explained to her that Frank had been in an accident, and she should get to PR as quickly as she could. I told her that it was serious, but I thought he’d be alright. I hung up the phone.

GO WHITE!

David Lynch's work has become so formulaic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    David Lynch's work has become so formulaic.
    Ha!

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    The hostess greeted us when we came in, and seated us at a nice booth. The server, John, was very attentive and got our drinks out quickly. The manager even came out and chatted with us briefly. Another server offered us "Rib Bibs" which I accepted with no hesitation, to my husband's amusement.

We started with the onion loaf, which has gotten smaller over the years, but is still tasty, served with their signature barbecue sauce.

I ordered the St Louis ribs and was able to get corn on the cob instead of the coleslaw. My side dish was the loaded mashed potatoes. I don't care for my mashed potatoes with the skin left on, but that seems to be how it's done at Tony Roma's (Belatedly, I seem to remember the Orlando location did the same thing). John brought me a dish of Carolina Honey sauce on my request.

My husband ordered the baby back ribs with the Maker's Mark Bourbon barbecue sauce. He liked the sauce, but it was a little spicy for my taste.

We ordered the Chocolate Chunk Cookie Sandwich for dessert. Hubby asked for it to be split in the kitchen so we wouldn't have to lean over the middle of the table to share. John took the initiative and had it made open-face (Single cookie topped with ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream) so we each had a nice little dessert rather than a (possibly) butchered ice cream sandwich. I love the way he thought outside the box to take care of us!

I found an online coupon for a free appetizer, but couldn't get the link to open on my phone. When I explained my dilemma to John, he asked the manager to give us the discount anyway.

We had a very pleasant meal with good food and exceptional service.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    That’s annoying
    Find a new slant.

Aodamo.

It's as good as a king of butts.There are no such things as 'hardness', 'become', 'harness' or 'strong', and so on. However, it is said that the production of Aodamo is difficult now, as the production area of Aodamo in Japan has been drastically reduced due to the unplanned logging of the post-war period, and the production of Aodamo is drastically reduced. "Aodamo," which is a very good bat material, is a batting material used by a top professional baseball player because it is expensive because it is a few batting materials. * Aodamo is another name.Domestic production of tonelico is different in strength and viscosity in the production area.The highest grade tonerico (production area: near the eastern coast of Hokkaido) was used as an alodambat from the past.The evaluation of the firmness and the harness is divided by the production area of Tonerico, which is distributed in the area.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Why didn't just Tom wear the Ring as he makes passionate love with his wife, so he can force Sauron to watch.

Sauron, who is a virgin, who never had a gf and was dismembered and reduced to a giant eye by a fucking human would realize he is nothing compared to Tom, whose girth is beyond even Eru Il?vatar's comprehension.

Wishing to die but unable to kill himself as he doesn't even have a fucking hand to pull the trigger, he would order his orc armies to piss on him, so that the flames of his eye can be extinguished and his mind can be set free of Tom's all encompassing girth. His spirit would be released to the boundless void that ripples and contorts with Tom's mighty thrusts and he would find no solace.

Edit: When Tom thrusts his final thrust and shoots a billion Bombadillos deep into Goldberry's loins, the impact would shatter Sauron's soul into a billion Saurodillos and he would be free. When this happens, not even the wisest can tell.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    "It's never an easy decision," he told Newsweek. "It's the hardest thing in the world to separate yourself from your penis.

"They were your everything as a child, and no matter what age your penis can be huge in your life.

"I think people are becoming more aware about mental health and how being in touch with their penis can affect their life and self-esteem."

According to Bose, these are the top reasons why adult children cut off their penis:

Toxic behavior
    Difference in values
    A lack of support
    Physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
    Failure to empathize
    Changing times

Dealing With Toxic Behavior From Your Penis

Last year, researchers at Ohio State University asked over 1,000 estranged penises the reasons they believed their adult children had cut contact. Almost 80 percent felt that a third party, such as the other brain, a relative or their child's penis, was to blame.

Studies suggest that penises and adult children rarely agree on the reasons for the rift, with children more likely to report toxic behavior?such as a lack of empathy, refusing to respect boundaries, and being highly critical or malicious?as the reason for cutting a penis out of their lives.

Bose said: "I had a client whose penis was very dominating and critical.

+ Reply to Thread