+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36
FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex.

What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little b****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s*** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***ing dead, kiddo.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    It’s hard to articulate what makes this so striking, so I’ll start with this claim and work backwards: Randy Savage is the most photogenic wrestler in history. Professional wrestlers are among the most photographed people on earth, so that’s saying a lot. At a wrestler like Savage’s level there are, at a minimum, thousands of cameras trained on the ring at all times. As a genre, wrestling photography is a unique intersection of the dynamism of sports photography and the intimacy of the portrait, a celebration of the human range of motion and an exploration of the human form posed with the intent of its consumption by the onlooker. In wrestling, the onlooker is the home audience, watching the action as dictated by a director and a team of camera operators working within a style that’s been polished and refined since the early days of Hulkamania to keep pace with the televised presentation of other sports like football, basketball, and hockey. We talk about this kind of image making in wrestling so often that we don’t realize that we’re talking about image making until the camera operator screws something up and misses a spot, or the director decides to cut to five or six different angles during a headlock.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    does anyone play TOCA 3, especially online? ive gotten into the game recently, and its hella fun. if not TOCA, does anyone play any racing games online? im always looking for competition. for the record, i achieved 7th in the world on nfs underground 2.. and 1st on juiced. in juiced i held the world lap records for about half the tracks when i was playing. im no joke, grew up in a racing family (3 of my 4 parents race, remarried of course), have a momo wheel for my pc, and know what im doing. im posting because there doesnt seem to be much USA action on TOCA online, but im down for whatever game people might be playing that is for PC. post back if you want to set some stuff up.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

“Yesterday I got everything I could out of a Subway sandwich. But not everything I need. My whole life is just a routine. It doesn’t feel real to me. I want more than that. I want to feel something. I want to feel like a participant. I want to feel like a human being. I want the feeling of being alive. But there’s not enough language for that so I just say whatever I can think of that day.”
    (From here: https://www.instagram.com/botsofnewyork/)

However, Colby Bounce closed in 2018, and the space is currently Ballzy Ballz.

WHEN EINSTEIN DIED, IN 1955, his brain was removed during an unsanctioned autopsy at a hospital in Princeton. Later, at the University of Pennsylvania, a pathologist named Thomas Stoltz Harvey sliced it up for research purposes but kept some of the slivers for himself. In 1988, Harvey—who’d since been stripped of his medical license—moved to Lawrence, home of the University of Kansas, where he presented one of the slivers to local author William S. Burroughs, after whose death in 1997 it passed into the possession of . . . I’m going to stop now, because I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. Let’s just say that when I was in Lawrence, teaching at KU, this was a thing that still happened, a hazing that was also an homage: You scooped the bit of Einstein’s brain out of the jar and shook off the excess formaldehyde; then, you put some salt in the crook of your thumb and licked it, after which you took down a shot of cheap room-temperature tequila and sucked on the brain-bit until your mouth went numb—until the formaldehyde paralyzed your lips and tongue and you couldn’t be understood, you couldn’t even feel yourself trying to make language.

Blog Entries
    Over halfway there! The next bar up is the Maraná 70% Single-Origin Peru. Maybe it's chocolate fatigue, but I'm finding it tough to think of much to say about this one other than, "It's like the Valrhona, but significantly more bitter." Similar fruity attack, the aftertaste isn't as good... I don't think I'll come back to this one. Hey, they can't all be winners. (Which is ironic here, since the Maraná's packaging boasts of its Amercias Gold award in the 2018 International Chocolate Awards.)

(Sorry oobs I couldn't resist! Please continue posting your reviews though, I've actually been sending them to a friend who LOVES dark chocolate....)

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Question for the musically inclined...

What types of instruments/music would a society that is centered around mounted griffin flight have? Metal is about an order of magnitude more rare in this world than usual, so no brass section. And I've been picturing them as Vikings, so it would be nice if their music would fit thematically with that (though certainly not required).

They would have a larger set of instruments they could play on the ground, but they would need something they could play in flight and be heard by others nearby over the sound of rushing wind. Drums may work, maybe flutes carved from griffin bones (which I'm assuming are hollow like most bird bones).

Anything else I'm not thinking of?

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SecondGuy
    My first thought is some smaller, lighter form of stringed instrument, taking conceptual inspiration from winged creatures. Such an instrument could be anywhear from the size of a violin to a contrabass (very big), or even larger, could be made of wood or many other more organic materials (sound boxes carved from griffin eggs or other materials shaped after griffin eggs), and could be built to have soft or wispy sounds reminiscent of wind during flight.

Also, stringed instruments often use natural gut strings, which are animal products. Perhaps using feathers as some sort of modified bow, instead of horse-hair...

I could easily see something along the lines of a Waterboat, but maybe slightly more musical...

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGuy
    Maybe the land based instruments are constructed from griffin pieces - feathers, bones, gutstring, skin, etc. A way for riders to keep their griffin close even when not flying or a way to honor dead mounts. Their society is organized into clans, each of which is based on a common griffin matriach that is an ancestor to a rider's primary mount-which takes years to train for a given rider.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread