+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries
    Good to know you also get a kick out of this shit.

I have to admit, reading some of this stuff brings tears to my eyes.

Blog Entries
    Hey, see ya in the Wings OST later!

Blog Entries
    An atheist, communist, ACLU lawyer professor was teaching a class on Karl Marx. “Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and accept that Marx was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, greater than Jesus Christ!” At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL stood up, holding a rock. “How old is this rock, professor?” The arrogant professor smirked and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian.” “Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now.” The professor was visibly shaken. He dropped his chalk and stormed out of the classroom. The students applauded and all registered Republican. An eagle flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. That flag waves until this day, despite the lack of wind in the classroom. Semper Fi.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    SEMPER FI!!!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    ethugtxt.com

haha, I'm in Heaven!

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your shit. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan.

I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery.

And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ****.

Welcome to hell, population: you.

Blog Entries
    The av is so amazing.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    (OBSESSED)

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    When I get back on Twitter, I'm going to tell Hogg I'm 15 and hugely inspired by his writing. Would he fall for it? I want him to take me "under his wing."
    Last edited by Timone; 03-31-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    First of all mother fucker, let me tell you something you little punk assed bitch. Don't fucking e-mail me and tell me how god damn cool you think Stone Cold is because you met him at Wal-Mart and then run your God Damn mouth about him in this public domain.

Second, I will forget more about wrestling today, then your faggot ass will ever fucking know. Period.

Third, you don't know shit about me, if you did, you would bend over and kiss my god damn ass, because I personally guarantee that I could make your punk ass.

You are in Austin, no fucking problem, I will personally drive down there and whip your little ass, and record it to post on this fucking site. You want some real shit mother fucker? I will be down there tomorrow if you fucking want it. I am sick of your little punk ass. If your'e still in San Antonio, no problem as well, my girlfriend has a trial in San Antonio and I will be driving there as well and have nothing to do on my days off while she is at trial (she's a paralegal, not that it is any of your fucking business).

Get a fucking clue you fucking son of a bitch. Damn sure don't write checks your fucking ass can't cash mother fucker. I am personally calling your fucking ass out. You want to fucking run your mouth? I'll give your fucking little faggot ass something to talk about. You come on here every god damn day running your mouth, and still have not said one fucking word worth listening to. Stupid ass piece of shit. I got nothing better to do on Monday or Tuesdays of any fucking week than to spend three hours driving down to Austin pissed off and shove my fist right the fuck down your throat. I'll tell you the same thing I will tell anyone, you want some of me, you name the time and the place mother fucker.....I'm ALWAYS ready.

Blog Entries
    My Dearest Laquette
    How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.
    I was really happy when you gave me my honest coin money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (smile) I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.
    I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet. ← (joke) I am finally getting use to going with a girl much smaller than I. I hope you my hint. Well I have spent my time very wisely by write to you. I hope you write back soon. Well I must go, the period is almost over. See you next time around, which I hope comes soon.
    With my Best Love
    Michael J. Jordan

+ Reply to Thread