+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries
    When I was a kid Joanna Newsom would have been the ideal girl for me. If we had been in school together I would have always tried to get the seat next to hers in biology class so we could laugh and giggle at anatomy diagrams, or I would stand behind her in the lunch queue to smell her golden locks, or even give up my space in the lunch queue so she could get the best choice of chicken breast. I would have tried to look deep and thoughtful by frowning a lot and growing a fuzz moustache and scratching ironic cries for help in to my desk. She would no doubt have spurned my somewhat creepy and stalker-like advances with just as much indifference as she would have spurned my chivalrous actions as she would have been, on the evidence of Ys, far too deep a thinker for my teenage brain, fascinated rather than amused by anatomy, and ironic and funny without having to pretend.

She would have been my kind of gal because she was beautiful in a non-threatening way, highly original in her thought process, creative, alternative, smart, and so cute you could almost commit the accidental crime of squeezing all of the life out of her with overbearing affection. Had I been a more interesting, original and talented guy and did not come across in the least bit creepy, then perhaps, had we ever met (I must remember that this is pure fantasy), she might have let me be her boyfriend and then a few years later when she recorded her masterpiece, Ys, I could have had the honour of performing the baritone male vocal accompaniment part on "Only Skin" which, due to it's tumbling and vibrant nature, is my personal highlight on this record which is packed full of highlights, so packed, in fact, that there is no room for choruses or traditional song structures as we were used to on The Milk-Eyed Mender. Instead we are treated to unravelling musical fairy tales which possess an undercurrent of the nightmarish world of Louis Carrol or the Brother's Grimm as the line between adolescence and adulthood is heartbreakingly blurred.

However, had Joanna and I met and fallen in love then it could not have been guaranteed that she would have ever recorded such a colossal record as this as, according to Doc Emmit Brown, the space/time continuum would have been disrupted and I may have dragged her down into my sad little life and not allowed her to follow the path of magic and wonder which she must have taken to invent the world in which the stories which comprise Ys take place in. I find it hard to imagine Joanna sitting down and having a normal breakfast of cereal; her music makes me presume that she runs through endless fields of corn causing butterflies to flee ahead of her skipping body as she gathers cereal and wheat with which to make bread through some magic process involving a nice equivalent of a cauldron. I hate to think that at night she relaxes in front of the television; I assume, by listening to her music, that she is no doubt out after dark, her path lit by glowing fire flies, gathering moon beams in a basket. She does not lie in bed and frolic with some hairy man who falls asleep after he has released his desire into her; she stays up all night and tells stories to the animals who gather in hushed wonder in the collected moonlight she leaves outside of her window.

No, had I ever met and seduced a young Joanna it is highly possible that none of these images would seem even remotely possible; the normality would overpower the magic as it inevitably does, and the world would have lost a precious gem. And for not depriving the world of that, I should be thanked.

Blog Entries
    The boot prints are firmly laid down with force. Nancy 'n' sneering Dave "The General" Mustaine walk all over J.S.

KNOCK IT BACK!
    DAMN! I thought only Knockout was allowed to shut down fools like this!!
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    KNOCK IT BACK!

Blog Entries
    Hiya! I’m Star, from Louisiana and I’m giving it one more chance to hopefully find a loving caring Daddy to take care of me.

I am: - 32, 5’7”, 305 lbs, curvy and plump with dark brown hair and eyes. The weight is a work in progress - I’m working on being stronger and fitter (and could really use a Daddy to help keep me on task!) - a nerd. Harry Potter, Doctor Who, MCU, Sailor Moon... there’s tons of geeky stuff I’m into! Between board games, video games, anime, movies, music, and tv shows I like, we’ll probably have lots of things in common if you’re a nerd too - Cuddly and affectionate. I thrive on hugs and snuggles, and can never get enough. Plus playing with my hair is an instant way to make me melt. - Inexperienced yet very curious to explore lots of new things. If we click and I open up to you, you might just be surprised at how kinky I can be - Introverted yet friendly and outgoing. I’m just as fine going out to festivals and going dancing as I am staying at home and watching a movie. But too much going out and I’ll need time to recharge. - Fun! Or at least I hope you think so. Some of my main hobbies include: reading, video games, running, hiking/camping, writing/drawing, plus more that I kind of dabble in as the mood hits. On my little side, I love stuffies, legos, everything Disney, park days, pacis/sippys, and cozy blankets

You are: - Ideally between 23-40 years old. However this is NOT a firm limit, so if you’re a year or two outside this, and you think you fit the rest, then message me! - Willing to be patient. I think differently (Asperger’s and ADD) and have rough times (depression and anxiety), as well as being burned before by wannabe ‘daddies’. Given time, I will open up to you and be the bubbly, wild, goofy little I am, but at first I will most likely be a little hesitant and shy. - Open to things becoming serious. I don’t want something casual, I don’t want just sex and kink. I want something long-term with the possibility of becoming serious and moving to irl. I’d also like to be your only one. I’ve got a lot of love and affection to give and I’d like it if Daddy’s attention wasn’t split between me and someone else (exceptions obviously made if Daddy has kid(s) already)

There may be other things I would like you to be/like from you, but a) I can’t put them into words at this moment, and b) those are the major ones up there. I really really hope I can find the right Daddy for me this time, so if you’re interested, please do message me with a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good Daddy for me. Bonus if you tell me your favorite color!

tl;dr - I know my age, my body size/shape, and my atypical personality might work against me, but I have a lot of love and affection to give the right Daddy, and plenty of new things to explore with him, if he’ll take the time and give me a chance.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    She'll hurt you, boy!

If I was a Caesar salad, the croutons would be my friends, the lettuce would be my family and the dressing itself would be my mom," Garnett said. "Because you can have the lettuce and the croutons, and it can be called a Caesar, but until you have the dressing and it actually tastes like a Caesar. . . ."

"Now Cobb salad," Garnett continued, "that’s a different story. If I was a Cobb salad, my wife is the lettuce…no, sorry, my daughter is the lettuce. My wife is the bacon strips. My friend Steve is the avocado. Cassell and Ty Lue are each a grape tomato. Tom Gugliotta is the chives and also the hardboiled egg. All my childhood pets are the cheese. And my mom is the Caesar dressing. I ask for Caesar dressing on my Cobb salads."

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Gotta get that Caesar.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

moneywise3 wrote: ↑
    Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:12 am
    How can someone spend 250k a year in living expenses?

Made me think and do some math.
    We spend 2k on gas, and electricity each, 3k on phone, 8k on disability, 6k on insurance
    2k on car, 650 on HOA, county tax of 5k
    Car once every 10 year = 50G OR 5 G per year
    So this is roughly 35k/year minimum
    Rest is eating out, vacation, shopping.
    No mortgage.

Maybe I/we need to spend more but there is no way I can see use spend 250k per year!
    What am I missing?
    (Just curious if my calculations are wrong and in no way trying to shame anyone)

For me: We spend around $15k/year at our Country Club (maybe more), $12k/year to board my daughter's horse, and $15K/ year for son's football/baseball lessons including 2 week boarding at IMG Academy in the summer. That doesn't include my S550 and wife's $80k Lincoln Navigator, $13k of property taxes on our $800k house-----restaurants, vacations, etc etc. Life ain't cheap!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    moneywise3 wrote: ↑
    Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:12 am
    How can someone spend 250k a year in living expenses?

Made me think and do some math.
    We spend 2k on gas, and electricity each, 3k on phone, 8k on disability, 6k on insurance
    2k on car, 650 on HOA, county tax of 5k
    Car once every 10 year = 50G OR 5 G per year
    So this is roughly 35k/year minimum
    Rest is eating out, vacation, shopping.
    No mortgage.

Maybe I/we need to spend more but there is no way I can see use spend 250k per year!
    What am I missing?
    (Just curious if my calculations are wrong and in no way trying to shame anyone)

For me: We spend around $15k/year at our Country Club (maybe more), $12k/year to board my daughter's horse, and $15K/ year for son's football/baseball lessons including 2 week boarding at IMG Academy in the summer. That doesn't include my S550 and wife's $80k Lincoln Navigator, $13k of property taxes on our $800k house-----restaurants, vacations, etc etc. Life ain't cheap!

Blog Entries
    Well hello there and welcome to my little corner of the internet. In this wall of text you are about to read you are going to learn somethings about me. Like how I'm 28, I'm six feet five inches tall, how that I am heavy enough to have to worry about blowing over in a stiff breeze. You might learn that I'm a soul stealing ginger that enjoys the delectable taste of souls in the morning. I can't promise you a completely true piece of writing because lets face it... I think I'm pretty awesome so there might be a slight bias towards that eventuality. So let me just round off this introduction that it is my very great honor to meet you and you may call me Karl.

So then lets get down to what makes me.... well me. I am driven by curiosity and logic. I enjoy intellectual debates. Quandaries of philosophy and the meaning of life eat up a lot of my though process when I'm doing menial work that doesn't require my full attention. I talk to myself, I enjoy reading, watching movies, 4x4ing, snowboarding, shooting my bow/gun, cuddling, road trips, music, video games, wrestling, drinking, farming, being my quasi own boss. Pretty much if its fun I'm down, I like to have a good time. The Flip side to this being what I dislike in general is hypocrisy, flakiness, unreliability, laziness, people who use others, no common sense, judges, superficial/material... If there is anything else when i think of it I'll let ya know.

So as you can see I'm just about two people slammed together a dichotomy if you will. I have the outdoor go play and have fun side of me, I also have the sit at home watch movies or play games nerdy side. So whats this mean, well it means that I'm extremely well rounded and again I'm down for whatever someone whats to do. Now ladies here is a bit of advice for you, If i ask you what you'd like to do for a date and you say you don't care I can decide I might just pick the nerdiest damn thing I can just to see if you'll stick around. If I ask its because I honestly want your opinion on the matter. (If you can't tell I'm a bit of a smart ass as well ) (Oh and sarcastic too!)

So to cap this all off and let you get back to your regularly scheduled lives before your old and grey I'll reiterate a few points. I'm 28, I'm tall, I am a big guy (I'm not chiseled from stone, but if you think that I'm lazy or out of shape you might just be mistaken), I farm for a living, I live in the middle of nowhere.

So go ahead and say hello, or I might say hello to you. If you do talk to me you won't get any "hey baby's" or "Sup sexy" I won't ask for naked pictures, I won't ask for sex. I'll actually talk to you like your a person, not a set of walking boobs. Who knows maybe we will hit it off, or maybe you'll just make a new friend... Either way thanks for reading and maybe I'll talk to ya later

PUT THIS WARNING ON YOUR PROFILE PEOPLE. WARNING: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You do NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

+ Reply to Thread