+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36
FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries
    The drunkest cossack there was probably my ancestor

Blog Entries
    I did 25 years in prison, serving 4 life sentences, it took me 25 years to convince a Federal Court I was innocent of. What the hell do you know about disappointment and frustration? I did 4 years at Lucasville. You don’t know me.

When Gsmbling is "accessed" via "Gamble Responsibly", that activity is merely trying to "Predict The Future". That of "Insurance".

And don't The "Bigge-Boyz"/Establishment knows it. "Advanced" Economies function via "Taxation & Credit", aka "Robbing Peter To Pay Paul", but when said "advancement" involves Tricks of The Trade like "Daylight-Robbery", and, Mesmerism, A Day Will arrive when Living Within The Means will mean "Taxation & Credit" Running Amok. As it is, "Taxing pension" is running Amok but when "Pensioners" are easily subdued via "Royal Street Parties" and other "Horse-Riding" antics, "Yous Gotttas Ask Yoreself Vun Kuestion", and that is, how long will mesmerising Pensioners last. More so when "Dem NativesOvar thar" are demanding their Fair Share of The Looting NOW !

Blog Entries
    I think the main reason I don’t like much ‘modern art’ (besides poor aesthetics) is that it’s often so hyper-individualized and solipsistic.

For one, the West hasn’t had a universally pronounced style or taste since Impressionism.There’s no art today, as much as there are ‘arts’, which are heterogeneous, shapeless forms, that share little common features except being united in difference.

For much of modern art, the result is that the viewer is all too often struck with the question of, ‘well what does this mean’ upon viewing it. Contemporary works of art feel like they exist in a vacuum; they doesn’t exist in a tradition but stand against every tradition.

To some extent this can be seen by the increasing difficulty it is to divide art in to analytic categories. And really by the 20th century or so, art classifications become a sort of relativistic discipline. It’s much easier nowadays to speak of modern artists than modern art movements.

And this informs the subject matter of the art itself. Art today often reflects the subjectivity of the artist. It’s indeterminate, personalist, and responsive to the values of creativity and ‘authenticity’. Best exemplifying this trend is the new focus on minimalism and simplicity for an authentic individualized effect. In film this is showcased by Dogme 95, in literature The New Puritans, in music Lo-Fi Indie, etc.

But my gripe is that this art ultimately says little. The last time I was at an art gallery I saw an exhibit that was a collage of pictures of the artists parents and the places that she herself had traveled to in Europe. The only thing that struck me from viewing it was a recollection of the the art critics dialog in 8 ½:

This life is so full of confusion already, that there’s no need to add chaos to chaos…. And you would actually dare leave behind you a whole film, like a cripple who leaves behind his crooked footprint. Such a monstrous presumption to think that others could benefit from the squalid catalogue of your mistakes! And how do you benefit from stringing together the tattered pieces of your life?

If art is to mean something it should express a common humanity, a common connection. That modern art tends to reflect a jumbled cacophony of disparate voices says something about our society at large but I see little value in anti-social art.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    solipsistic

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    I’m 25 years old I’m a mgtow (former incel) and a woman has never even talked to me but I’m a man of god and that’s all that matters

I wonder how someone would turn out if women had literally never talked to them up through adulthood. Would they be able to cope in larger society? Makes you think.

This comes from a place of love, Matt.

This is Matt from the help forum that picked @Other”

I would like you to put [email redacted] in your saved senders folder. I think about you guys sometimes when I am meditating and I worry

Think of me as your fairy ����fudge♀️ godmother if it makes it easier. I know I said I was a doctor before. That’s actually true. It’s just as hard to get into to dental school these days as it is medical. I called my practice Heart of Texas Orthodontics because I have a HUGE heart. Im from a small town in the south

Please make sure to check you junk folder for [email redacted] as well. And do have Bad drop me a line.

I’m not a nut. I really care about you guys like someone who would have killed them selves long ago if they were living today. I’m sorry to be so blunt.

I am not suicidal. I am kind and literally brilliant if we are to believe the cheap tester my father hired. Who knows?! I might be a genius!

Be doing some testing soon. I imagine I’ll get that straightened out.

Meanwhile, there is no time to lose! You don’t live forever!

Blog Entries
    MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

Blog Entries
    I'm single and I love to breadcrumb women. I work so much right now I don't really have time to take them all out - but some women are high strung and want you do meet right away or not at all. I get it. (that's also how some women end up with underemployed men or super serial daters but that's another post)

Enter. The Breadcrumb strategy!

The first step in the breadcrumb strategy is to swap out to a phone number or google hangout or other chat system right away.

You can be their crutch if they have a bad day with a few empty platitudes sent their way and even send them critical advice or links or news articles that are their passion.

The next step is to move them to your social media accounts where you look your best. I don't use facebook anymore, but Instagram is great for me since i always take cool photos at interesting places that have them kinda wishing they were there.

This slowly breaks them down and if they don't find someone else and you are ready, they'll rack their brain to create a scenario to get you over. Their barriers they erect with warning flags from serial dating are down.

They already fell in love with you in words (and pictures!) so as long as your physical doesn't turn them off - congrats!

You have breadcrumbed your way to sex!

+ Reply to Thread