+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries

Lending credence to Yost's claims of homophobia on the Power Rangers set is this behind the scenes video in which you'll see a very young David Yost becoming visually uncomfortable, nervous, and irritated when Jason David Frank - who played the Green/White Ranger - comes near him.

What are your goals should you be elected and how will you work to accomplish them with current resources

Timothy King
    Jobs,and more jobs. I have talked to Washtenaw Community College students that have no hope in the future of our country & the American dream. We were suppose to leave things better for the next generation of Americans and have not done so. To accomplish the goals we must have EPA lift stupid restrictions on employers & the American Worker to make them profitable again so they will come back to Michigan. I'm talking the BIG 3 & the small businesses that are independent part suppliers have left for Brentwood Tennessee the new Detroit. No restrictions on the Japanese, Koreans, German auto makers. Our federal government hurt the American people, destroyed the American dream. Michigan can come back .My question is why the Cadillac division is in Beijing with 15 new plants our jobs,& Ypsi Hydramatic torn down making a profit per UAW and GM statistics 145 dollars per transmission. Ask Debbie Dingell ? I tried at the NAACP meet & greet 2 years ago. She walked out ! I got a standing ovation !

What are the most serious problems facing the County and how will you work to solve them?

Timothy King
    Dirty Rhinos and progressive Liberals in both party's have hurt the American People in D.C.and are in bed together and problems trickled down to our State and County. We have to throw anyone that does not work , FOR,OF, AND BY THE PEOPLE. out to the unemployment line and recall people in both parties that will not obey the United States Constitution. My Grandpa always said " If a man is not good as his word and handshake then he 's no damn good". He worked at GM Ypsilanti Power train Hydramatic and was a UAW retiree who was a World War II vet front line grunt under general Patton. The problem is NO jobs for us because our so called politicians in Washington D.C. have screwed the American people.Then they tax the hell out of us at the County commissioner level."Ain't that right Ruth Ann Jamnick". Ask the County Commissioners about the MICHIGAN HEADLEE AMENDMENT,taxing the hell out of us and the International President of the UAW wants us to vote in these people. I miss Owen Beeber !

What are Washtenaw County's greatest assets and how can they be used to help the community thrive?

Timothy King
    County and State wide, "THE SKILLED WORK FORCE" !!!! I would go to D.C. and visit all of our representatives and both Senators Peters and Stabinow. Take the stolen jobs back from China, and Mexico

Do you support the Washtenaw County road tax proposal that is on the November ballot? Why or why not?

Timothy King
    Hell No ! im on Social Security Disability and retired UAW, I know how hard it is. We are the most taxed county state wide Why ? Well we have a lot of problems county wide with too many people hurting because of decisions made by elected officials.

Blog Entries
    Bow down to the King!!!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Hell No !

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    In 1984, Bailey was fired from his job as an electrician and told he would "never amount to anything". After hearing an announcer say the same about the Clippers, he decided to support the team. He was originally known as Dancing Man before changing to Clipper Darrell after a few radio appearances.[2] He attended 386 consecutive games until the streak was broken by a trip to the hospital for high blood pressure

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Awesome.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

To Fart. v.a. [from the noun.] To break wind behind.

As when we a gun discharge,
    Although the bore be ne'er so large,
    Before the flame from muzzle burst,
    Just at the breech it flashes first;
    So from my lord his passion broke,
    He farted first, and then he spoke. Swift.

Blog Entries
    I was SO heated I even had to work the word "Furthermore" into the conversation, and you KNOW a dude is upset when he says Furthermore.
    So true.

Blog Entries
    This song is about going down town and inviting anothe rman into the back seat of your car for anal sex. Rough anal sex at that (NB how the backsides become ripped). The term ride isn't necessarily about the car they are in...

Blog Entries
    Life has taken something of a downward turn for Kevin McAllister. The events from the first two films have taken a toll on his social and emotional well-being, and by 2016 he had grown up to be a nervous and untrusting figure who had grown increasingly distant from his friends and family. Whilst the rest of his family have enjoyed somewhat successful careers bankrolled by the McAllister wealth, Kevin lives in a run-down appartment in Downtown Chicago, making his money working as a pizza delivery boy and fending off the local drug dealers occupying next doors apartment.

After his girlfriend breaks up with him on the run-up to Christmas, Kevin realises that his life has reached a new low, and in an attempt to give himself a purpose agrees to work for a local community centre which works in the rehabilitation of former felons. During his time there Kevin is reacquainted with the Wet Bandits, who have finally been released from prison after serving 25 year jail sentences for the actions of the first two films (as well as the off-screen prison riot that saw them break out in HA2). In a sad turn of events however, the Bandits are a pale shadow of their former selves; the continued blows to the head suffered at the hands of Kevin have left Marv with short term memory loss, and while Harry still has some fight left in him, his advanced age and failing body (again thanks to Kevin) mean he offers little threat.

Realising the ramification of his actions, Kevin sets out with the intent to help his former foes, befriending them and in the process learning much of the reason for their heists in the first place. Kevin also slowly begins to repair the relationship between himself and his family, who see him less as a moocher and more a valued, charitable member of society. Such is the level of trust that builds between Kevin and the Wet Bandits, that Harry reveals the whereabouts of a downtown vault where the Bandits kept most of the earnings from their days as felons. Whilst most of it was out of greed, Harry also admits that part of the reason for the heists was to raise money for his estranged wife and daughter. Unfortunately, Marv inadvertently reveals the whereabouts of the vault to the dealers living next door to Kevin, who plan to take the loot for themselves on Christmas Eve.

The rest of the film plays out as expected, with Kevin rigging the vault building with multiple traps and eventually capturing the crooks.

+ Reply to Thread