Note 2 AMERICA:
    “I AM YOUR VOICE”
    This is the Beginning we’ve All been waiting 4
    I know what is coming.
    “I Won’t Look the OTHER WAY”
    “Nobody knows the system better than me which is why
    I CAN FIX IT.”
    “AN ATTACK ON LAW ENFORCEMENT IS AN ATTACK ON ALL AMERICANS.”
    “I WILL INSURE EVERY AMERICAN KID IS TREATED EQUALLY AND PROTECTED EQUALLY.”
    “GIVE EM HELL DONNY”
    LOOK OUT Detroit = YOUR JOBS ARE COMING HOME
    “AMERICA IS GOING TO START MAKING AND BUILDING THINGS AGAIN”
    “OUR STEEL WORKERS & MINERS ARE GOING BACK 2 WORK AGAIN”
    “PARENTS WILL SEND THEIR KIDS TO SAFE SCHOOLS OF THEIR CHOICE”
    “WE WILL FIX TSA @ THE AIRPORTS = TOTAL DISASTER”
    “WE WILL COMPLETELY REBUILD OUR DEPLETED MILITARY”
    “WE WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR GREAT VETERANS LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE”
    I am with you, I will fight 4 you and I will win 4 you.
    Psst …
    MORE BALOONS THAN EVER
    CNN = WORST COVERAGE EVER
    Advertising throughout the
    MOST IMPORTANT SPEECHES OF THE CONVENTION = “CRIMINAL”
    Note 2 CNN = Get U a NEW ‘TOKEN BLACK GUY’ = This one’s racist as hell
    IVANKA POTUS 2024
    TRUMP & PENCE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
    2016 = YEAR OF THE PEEPS
    GOOD NIGHT AMERICA, OUR WINNER, DONNY, IS ON HIS WAY
    RIZE UP AND PROTECT HIM

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    2016 = YEAR OF THE PEEPS
    'HOE!!!

Blog Entries
    Rob Lowe: 9.0 inches

Why: Fun fact: He’s actually called the “grinder” because he knows how to grind inside. He’s the greaser who loves to go lowe on a woman.

Blog Entries
    hello room 62/w/m from chicago are married to a 36/blk/fem she cuckolded me with a black man about 2 years ago and would like to have a black lover again soon im me to chat please

Blog Entries
    iverbz

i sleep nude because if someone ever breaks into my house they gotta fight me while im naked and i dare you to try and swing on a nigga when his dick is out

dipsetflagDeactivated

You are grade A guarenteed to get yourself hurt with this mindset? You think I’m afraid to grab a dick and yank it, bruh? You think I won’t get my hands dirty on your dick in order to end you? You got the wrong one, man—and your ass better hope I don’t have a knife.

PARROTS.

There are few persons or things that are more objectionable than the parrot. In the first place, considered merely as a bird, there is altogether too much of him. The graceful little canary in this delicate wire cage is a thing of beauty even in the eyes of the cold and cynical cat, but the large and gaudy parrot in his immense tin penitentiary is about as unfit to ornament a room as would be a savings bank President dressed in a red coat and yellow trousers and confined in a large meat-safe hung on the side of the wall. The parrot would not seem to be so offensively large were it not for his wretched taste in dress. The more colors that perverse bird can heap upon himself the better is he pleased, and his especial fondness for red, yellow, and green, is the unmistakable mark of a low and vulgar nature. Everybody knows that he cannot sing. Indeed, the parrot admits this himself, and devotes all his energies to the imitation of the language of other animals. There is no doubt that he is a good linguist, but he grossly perverts his natural abilities. Hundreds of parrots have learned to speak the cat, the human, and the horse languages, together with half a dozen different dog dialects, but what use have they ever made of these accomplishments? Has a parrot ever translated the remarks of the cat in regard to the family mice into the language of the householder, so that the latter could more effectually lay his places for the extermination of the mice? or has any parrot thought of repeating to the cat the threats that he may have overheard certain disreputable dogs make in reference to her? The parrot scorns any really useful action of this kind. His highest ambition is to try to imitate some human being whose conversation may have made an impression upon him, and, as a rule, he selects for repetition the most silly and objectionable remarks that his model makes. It appears to be the conviction of nearly every parrot that every one whom he meets is an erring Southern citizen, who needs to be conciliated by a series of disconnected platitudes. The effect upon the average man is maddening to the last degree, and it is noticeable that no really kind-hearted and genial person ever keeps a parrot. That offensive style of bird is either kept by misanthropic old ladies or by malignant persons with a special grudge against their neighbors. A good man would no more dream of keeping a parrot than he would of keeping a Postmaster-General addicted to making a few humorous remarks every five or ten minutes during the day; and an intelligent man would sooner listen to an open-air performance by a peripatetic Administration than come within hearing of a parrot of any species whatever.

EDIT: Woo, 700 posts!

Last edited by Mr. Oobir; 10-06-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Soleil Moon Frye entered Hollywood at a young age, beginning at the age of two and finding fame at the age of seven in the title role of the hit television show Punky Brewster. As a child she began to develop early, due to a medical condition known as gigantomastia (literally, giant breasts). By the time she was 15, the petite actress had a 38-DD bust size, earning her the unwelcome nickname of Punky Boobster. Suffering from taunts and physical issues like being unable to jog or hug people comfortably, Soleil opted to have a breast reduction, discussing the procedure with People magazine back in 1993.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    mibuzzboard for roy!

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Billy the Blue Ranger (David Yost) wasn't fired from The Power Rangers, but he randomly walked off the set during his lunch break one day and never came back.Turns out, the crew had been harassing him for years about his sexual orientation and he'd been contemplating suicide. After he left the show, he put himself in conversion therapy for two years, then finally accepted his sexual orientation after a psychological breakdown.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Green ranger was my guy, I wonder if they're still beefing.

+ Reply to Thread