+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries
    He (David Byrne)’s a genuine eccentric,” says Eno. “He’s always been exactly like that, and I’ve seen him remain like that in quite extreme situations. For instance, we were mugged together once in New York. It was quite frightening; we were mugged by 14 people. My enduring memory is of David being dragged off into the bushes, saying ‘Uh-oh!’ That’s absolutely true; it was like a cartoon scene.
    lol'd

Blog Entries
    Uh-oh!

Blog Entries
    As a Former Active Duty US Marine and a Disabled Veteran, I want you to know that when I joined the Marines back in 95’ I did so under a strict Code of Ethics. Truth, Honor and Justice. This Code was inspired by Steve Rogers. I knew I could never be the person he was, I just wasn’t mentally built for it, but it gave me something to strive for. Yes, the Character of Stever Rogers AKA Captain America is a fictional one, but it is also one that emboydies what the Idea Human Being, not just American should strive to be. Steve Rogers never claimed to be perfect, but he tried his best every day to do the right thing no matter what.

For the last 21 years I have modeled my own Moral Code after the belief that I would NEVER tell a Lie, No matter the consequences. There is no such thing as “a little white lie”. My Honesty, and My Honor was everything to me. It kept me from becoming the Monster that I could have easily become. Thanks to your idiocy and disregard for what an American Symbol stood for, you have made it “OK” to disregard those Ideals. It apperantly is ok to Lie, Cheat, Steal and Murder, because Fuck It, who cares right? Steve Rogers aka Captain American has been doing it for 75 YEARS.

Fine, congradulations, you have made the last 21 years of my life and the Code I lived by, the hardships I endured because I refused to sacrifice that Code MEANINGLESS. You have disgraced what Joe Simon and Jack Kirby had the character stand for. The whole point of that Character was to showcase the potential of what human beings could be. Dispite the Odds stacked against them.

So, thanks to you two I will be throwing away my Moral Code, and become The Monster, that people feared I might become, that I myself feared I would become. I will use every resource at my disposal, every avenue that I can to locate and track you down. I WILL find you eventually, and I WILL kill you in the most painful way possible that I can think of. The ONLY way to stop me is to have me killed. But hey, that should be a walk in the park for you right? I mean I am just one disgruntled Marine, what is one more life compared to the MILLIONS of LIVES you just dismissed by making Captain America a Hydra Agent ALL ALONG. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say will erase what you have done, HYDRA was ALWAYS SYNOMOUS with NAZIS. You CANNOT seperate the two. So enjoy your “Fame” while you are able to still draw breath. It’s just a matter of time before I find you.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    mind control, shape shifters, alternate realities, degenerate clones, you name it...

HYDRA was not initially about Nazis, but a James Bond SPECTRE-type outfit... just ask Stan Lee...

I'd say this guy has never read a comic book, but his copypasta is so over-the-top comic book...

blah bla bah

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    It is my privilege to represent the people of West Knoxville, Tennessee’s 18th District. I’m no politician, but I know how to get things done the right way, and that’s what I’ve been doing in Nashville for the past two years.
    My name is Martin Bryan Daniel. I was born December 17, 1956.
    I am married to Melissa Ford Daniel. We live in Knoxville and have two children, Sophie (10) and Matthew (8).
    I attended the University of Tennessee at Knoxville and Memphis State University law school.
    I’m an attorney by trade, but, while still licensed in Tennessee, I don’t practice for third parties.
    In the eighties, I actively practiced law. Since then, I’ve started four(4) businesses from scratch and have sold three of them on favorable terms.
    Currently, I’m majority owner of Elevation Outdoor Advertising, LLC. I founded it in 2002 here in Knoxville. I’ve had a residence in Knoxville since 2002. Melissa and I moved here with our children full time in 2008.
    I know business! I own a small business and I listen to and work with business owners on a daily basis. We talk about our businesses, and what is good and bad for us – what works and what doesn’t. As an owner of a business in a regulated industry, I understand that while moderate regulation is often needed for order and safety, excessive regulation can inhibit business and discourage it from locating in East Tennessee.
    As your state representative, I’ll am working to foster a free market business environment, to improve efficiency in government, and to reduce taxes, regulation, and bureaucracy.
    I believe that a man or woman’s happiness is derived from freedom. I’m always working to prevent and to free us of any unnecessary government intrusions into our privacy, and I’ll ensure that we are free to exercise our many sacred rights sets forth in the United States and Tennessee Constitutions, including the right to free speech, the right to bear arms, the right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures, and the right to be compensated for the taking of private property.
    I oppose the common practice of “civil forfeiture” and I’m always looking to hold government and its agencies accountable to the citizens of Tennessee.
    Please click here for details of my background and other credentials.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    So the King Crimson show last night was nothing special. The band came out, Fripp took the microphone and said "If any of you goddamn assholes records this show with your phone or whatever, I will smash your balls in a vice fucking Django style!" Also, all the tour t-shirts were being sold for $500 USD each, with words across the back that read "I'M A CONVICTED MUSIC PIRATE." He ended the show saying he hates all of us and he's "never coming back to this goddamn hell hole" and then did a mic drop and walked off the stage cursing to himself. Compared to other KC shows I've seen, I can honestly say I think he was in a pretty good mood last night.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I used to watch THE DELTA FORCE all the time when I was a kid. Chuck Norris was my hero, the coolest guy in the world who could take on any threat single-handidly and come out out of the conflict without a drop of sweat. It isn't LAWRENCE OF ARABIA, but THE DELTA FORCE is a solid, well-made action film with a pretty standout cast of actors, with Robert Forster making a truely dispicable terrorist. The rapport between Norris and Lee Marvin, while not concentrated on that much, is good, and the action scenes deliver the kind of response people like to give when watching the good guys wipe out the bad guys with no mercy, the way it should be. It's all capped by an excellent climax in which Chuck unleashes revenge on Forster, which is both serious and funny at the same time because the guy never gets to lay a single blow on Chuck. (Maybe Osama Bin Laden will be meet a similar fate. ) Alan Silvestri's Synclavier score is fun, too, with a great main theme. It may not be a complete carbon copy of the 1985 TWA hijacking/standoff incident that inspired it, but it's incorporation of some of the real incidents from that event gives it some added realism. For anybody who wants to fantasize about scumbag terrorists getting what they deserve (especially after September 11th), THE DELTA FORCE is one for you.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    lolled at "the way it should be"
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE

Blog Entries
    The first time I heard this album was a mere hour after I nearly cheated on my girlfriend of (at the time) seven months. I had drank more than half a fifth of Bacardi 151 and blacked out, only to "awaken" 12 miles away in an ex-friend's bedroom. As I came to, I found my oh so familiar messenger bag, which contained my ipod, headphones, and a recently empty bottle; I got off the bed, realized what I had nearly done, and began walking home in total shock: who have I become?

+ Reply to Thread