+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries
    I myself have been granted a National Archives researchers card with the National Archives and the records and researchers administration in Washington DC. I personally met with someone who works for Edward Snowden's lawyer on a trip to DC to do research(I don't have both the library of Congress card and the national Archives card that he has, just the National Archives one)along with an author of a book about the Knights of the Golden Circle, I stayed at a relative's home who was the CEO of her own Corporation in DC for 17 years doing work with Skull and Bones and Rhodes Scholars, and I have become personally acquainted with a Rockefeller.

When it comes to conspiracies or conspiracy theories, I have virtually heard it all.
    I've been doing serious research into geo-politics for years, and some of this has included
    conspiracies and conspiracy theories. I think I've heard about 300 conspiracies overall,
    and I have come to believe reasonably, logically, rationally, and factually, that about 50 of
    them are true. Of that 50, about 20 of them are really big and sound like what skeptics would call "crazy", but the slightest bit of research (books and documents, not TV, not the internet, not youtube videos, not facebook, not cherry-picking, ect) would still authenticate them.

There exists ignorance on all sides of the spectrum. The people who preach that every celebrity death are an illuminati sacrafice and that celebrities are "members" of the illuminati are ignorant. Also, the people who describe those who believe in the existence of the illuminati, like myself, as "crazy conspiracy theorists" are also ignorant.

I know for a fact that the Illuminati are real. However, most of what people think about them is wrong. The illuminati, from what I can tell, are not so much a secret society with secret meetings (they only started that way in 1776), ect, but rather the illuminati are a social class, the elite social class. Another words, there exists an elite "aristocratic" international social class, that functions just like any elite social class have historically functioned for anyone studying sociology, but have been coined with a term called "Illuminati", which means "the enlightened ones", because of their principles and traditions. Now I say that they function the same way that most elite social classes have functioned, and I'm sure that a conspiri-tainment person will get upset at me, but, keep in mind, that most of the destructive actions and behaviors that are studied about the illuminati, are in fact,
    actions and behaviors that elite social classes have engaged in for millenia. Another words, if you find evil actions with the illuminati, they do so because elite social classes themselves always engage in evil actions.

With that said, if you get your sources from youtube, the internet, and especially TV, then everything that you've heard about the Illuminati is misinformation. Atleast one problem is that the general public in the United States idolizes celebrities too much, feeling that they are more likelyto be MEMBERS of the Illuminati. I personally have not seen any evidence that any celebrity in entertainment is an actual MEMBER of the illuminati, not
    every kid that paints a swastika on a locker is an actual member of the nazi party, however, that doesn't remedy the faultiness of their activity. However, unfortunately,
    it has become fashonable for celebrities to pose as if they are a part of this, which is like posing as a Nazi, without actually being one, just for controversy and money,
    which in my opinion, is still tasteless. With that said, not every "eye-cover" is some illuminati reference, and even if you do see references to the illuminti in music videos
    and cartoons, it is fruitless to do all of your research by watching music videos and cartoons when you can get your hands on things with much more meat.

So, I understand the resentment but I don't understand the hate. I understand the resentment because the vast majority of the people who preach on the Illuminati have no idea how to do research, don't read books, don't read de-classified documents, don't use logic, ect. They can't even name the person who is said to have begun the modernization of the process or where it even took place.

I personally have met only a handful of people who have done atleast semi-serious research on this. Almost everyone else that I have met that claims knowledge on this usually turns out to be someone interested in "conspira-tainment". they are only interested in scary stories and the entertainment value to get their rocks off, then when they get bored, they stop,
    and they have the audacity to go out there and speak on a topic with zeal jut because it impulsively feels right to them. Believe me, I understand the resentment. It's the reason why I see so much hate in this very thread, because of the misinformation.

But, I don't understand the hate, because people need to realize that it's bigotry to identify the irrational as representing the rational. There exists ignorance on all sides of the spectrum.

Blog Entries
    I partially agree with you Chaz, and I partially disagree with you. On the parts that I disagree with you on, I think you are reiterating his point. Firstly, there are objective, and subjective opinions. One is epistemological, and one is not. "Chocolate is better than vanilla" is a subjective opinion: There is no right or wrong answer because the statement is left unfinished in order for it to be objective. "The Earth exists" is an objective opinion, it is either right or wrong, as the earth cannot both exists and not exist at the same time. Forgive me as I am not nit-picking, this is an important point.

Secondly, about Sandy Hook being a false flag, this is something specific: False Flag. A person can believe that there exists (or could exist) lies about the narrative without jumping to the conclusion of false flag (though you'll get a lot of black and white thinking from youtube). I personally don't think there's anything abnormal in the thinking of a well-read person who believes that the media only draws attention to tragedies that have political implications more so than even worse tragedies that have little political implications, where urban black children get shot and killed every day in Harlem NY and the Bronx without media attention, but suburban white school shootings get all the attention in the world (as if this were somehow more "precious"), complete with sick actions by the media, like taking pictures of the grieving children and their pain without giving them a hug.

Thirdly, the ldea of Sandy Hook being specifically a False Flag may be outrageously inaccurate, but the ldea that a legitimate tragedy itself can be used for a political agenda like gun control, is not inaccurate at all. I disagree with your lumping the two together.

Forth. I disagree with your assertion that being inaccurate makes you a "d*ck". A person can be wrong in their belief without having malicious intent.

Fifth. Even given the idea of False Flags (not assuming that Sandy Hook was such an event), I disagree with your equating the belief in false flags with evil government fan fiction. There is no doubt that evil government fan fiction exists on the internet. There is also no doubt that false flag terror exists as well. The two need not be equated with one another, it is an arrogant association to make which is what his point was all about. I myself do not believe that Sandy Hook was a false flag in any of the traditional senses, but I do believe there is an agenda with the media believing that suburban massacres are "newsworthy" because of political connotations first, and caring about human beings second, and the corporations who own the media using their dishonest culture for more social control.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    8/29/2015

Blog Entries
    Are you a young man or women seeking or
    interested in sugar mummy,daddy,gay and
    lesbian.Are you good in bed? call agent
    benjamin on 07013391306 or 08142148938.
    Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that
    can
    change your life completely with money and
    influence? so get the opportunity to meet them
    from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,cash money ladies,doctors,
    dubai
    ladies,london based ladies. willing to ...pay as
    much
    as 100-150k per night,and get the best
    exclusive
    VIP arrangement anywhere in Nigeria.LAGOS,A
    BUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PH,KOGI,ABIA
    IBADAN,BENIN..We have some rich sugar
    mummies
    who are urgently in need of sugar boys and
    some
    rich daddies who are looking for young girls to
    spend their money on.Here is the opportunity
    you
    have been looking for just get back to us via our
    mobile line call agent benjamin on
    to get you connected to a rich sugar mummy/
    daddy/partners in your location We await your
    response..

Blog Entries
    1993's "Son in Law" was not only a major milestone in the annals of filmmaking, but also in the study of the human condition itself. With beguiling plot turns, intricate character developments, an ending that is sure to make the most savvy and skeptical viewers astonished, all draped behind a kafkaesque story of the protagonist Crawl, "Son in Law" succeeds on many levels. While noticeably overlooked in the year's Academy Awards and Golden Globes presentations, to the chagrin of critics, fans, and lay people alike, "Son in Law" has proven itself to be a movie that can stand alone of its own merits, and is likely to stand the test of time as a classic for decades to come.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    pamsdnnhi

Blog Entries
    The year? 1972 ...
    The place? Quang Tri, Vietnam, just off Route 9 ...

The sun doesn’t so much rise in Vietnam as it’s just there, in all of it’s splendid heat and yellow glory, commanding the temperature to rise to around 98 degrees at six in the morning. Cargo choppers were already straining under the weight of their sling loads, the noise could be deafening ... I ran both hands across the top of my head, through my newly short cropped hair, and sat on the edge of my rack staring at nothing ... till my boots came into view. I’d gotten one on, then found the other had a knot in the lace ... I fooled with the knot for about five minutes before throwing it against the wall, only to have the boot bounce right back in front of me. I pulled my knife from under my pillow and sliced the lace ... as I was putting in another, a new sound was pouring across the base from someone’s stereo ... I listened, not knowing it was Steely Dan’s “Dirty Work,” and “Kings” followed, with its blistering guitar solo as I pulled on my OD green tee shirt, half hearing, half feeling, but acutely aware of a new groove by the time “Midnite Cruiser” worked its way into my morning brain.

I slipped my 38 into my pocket and headed off in the direction of one the Quonset Hut’s that served as operating rooms and recovery centers, looking over my shoulder in the direction of this sweet new sound as I waked across dusty baked red clay. I pushed through the double doors like a gunslinger from a cowboy movie ... signed in, and asked the PFC on duty if he knew anything about the new album Steveo was playing. “Yeah,” he said! “It’s Steely Dan, aren’t they great?” “What do you think the chances are of getting him to make us a copy,” I asked. “O Man ... Captain, you know the guys ‘id do anything for you.” “Well, go see him and get yourself some breakfast on the way,” I smiled looking over the roster. “What are you staring at,” I asked? “Your hair cut. Has the Colonel seen that yet?” “No, but he doesn’t have to wear it either,” said I.

“Can’t By A Thrill” became my album, every song sounded as if it had been written just for me, just for this place on the other side of the world ... it was like nothing I had ever heard before ... there was an intelligence to it, a magnificent specter of colour and images. There were chord changes equal to anything those high class jazz snobs could hope for ... there was a sense of desperation, a sense of confusion and despair ... but it was all presented in a manner that left one with the notion that this insanity, both expressed in the music, and where I was, were only momentary ... that I would one day rise above all of this, and that this record was going to be part of my musical landscape for the rest of my life.

Seldom in our lives are there such personal works of music, that speak so intimately into our ears ... music that lays out lyrics with such openness and truth. I had left the States with the Psychedelic 60’s burning in my head, and here in Vietnam in 1972 ... I knew the world I'd be returning to, would be a much different place.

*** This is one of those albums where if you ain't listen' to in on vinyl, you ain't really listen' to it at all. And the album title? It's a direct lift from the Dylan song, "It Takes A Lot to Laugh ..."

Branden R.
    2/21/2015 3:33:36 PM
    Tech Level: Somewhat High
    Ownership: 1 week to 1 month
    Verified Owner

5 out of 5 eggs
    U.S Tampering and LET Hacking

This review is from: CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD - PFC Sinewave UPS Systems - Pure Sine Wave | 100% Active PFC compatible

Pros: I will let you all know how this works in response to protecting your computer parts from the new NSA,FBI,U.S hacking and mass surveillance program. As of now all items in minority homes or internet users homes are being filtered by kb updates if you have microsoft OS. As recently release a firmware program is hardwired to allow a backdoor into the OS by giving untraceable access to OS. it is basically a non-gui function that allows the OS to be undermined by being installed on a plugged harddrive. The result is constant surveillance from either internet or from the new LET access or Shadow Copy Surveillance. This allows screen viewing and other types of access by having the computer plugged into a outlet. As shown in DEFCON all computers can be hacked and have remote veiwing access via AC/DC conversion on a utility line in addition to the internet now.

Im testing this out to see if the unit can reduce the deliberate surges and CPU damage received from the hacking both line attenuation and LET attenuation into the CPU from satellites or radio signals intelligence. So far the unit works great, seems to be doing its job.

Cons: The unit does not stop SGEMP attacks from the U.S, or LET attacks and oversurges from generalized field static they are using to attenuate high density signals into power boxes and power supplies. Anything with a idle setting and power storage features is prone to assault including any items in the home with a power box receiving AC/DC.

Other Thoughts: The world is becoming a pathetic place, they want to have you live naked and out in the open and eugenics and segregation is back in style again. Inappropriate comment but, you all have been warned, surveillance and voyeurism is out of control and obsessed nerds need to make a statement about their ability off of your life and property.

0 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

Blog Entries
    "Branden"

Blog Entries
    Ok, I'm getting emotional here. Because y'all are having this problem, too, and it's not just me. I was beginning to think this was something that I, alone, was having to deal with, and I didn't know who to turn to to ask if it's something others experience.So, what can I do about this? Like the OP said, the toilet paper never seems to come clean. I wipe and wipe and wipe. And, there's still something there. I'm spending so much time in the bathroom these days - I know my family is wondering why it takes me so long to go. But, it's because I'm having to wipe so much. It takes so long. And, I STILL am not totally clean when I finish.So, it really is yet another IBS thing? That's why it's happening?Give me ideas on what to do about it. At home, I'm using flushable wipes, but I don't always have those out and about. Wet toilet paper falls apart.Help!

+ Reply to Thread