+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36
FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DADZIG View Post
    Years ago before it was well known issue I went and bought a bunch of sugar free candy. Don't know if it still is but most of it used "sugar alcohol" which turns your poops into water and makes your sphincter about as useful as a locked door with no hinges.

Go to my little cousins birthday party she was around 6 and most my family was there, my uncle walked up behind me put me in a bear hug around my gut and picked me up.... that boiling gravy shot through my pair of underwear and my khaki shorts and turned my uncles clothes into a baseball players uniform after sliding into home plate in the rain.

Kids don't eat a whole bag of sugar free candy and expect to do ANYTHING.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Not sure why I’m laughing at these, but I damn sure am
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    FB, you're clearly still suffering from the innocence of one finally learning to express their subjectivity through theory, as well as the virtues of moral seriousness as a resistance to the perceived vacuity of the world around you.

Before you charge me "fascism," you might want to glance at my username. "Sep" is diminutive for separation: Separation Perfected.

I also went about hostilely inflicting everyone my newfound illuminations after discovery Debord, insisting what seemed benign contained beneath its spectacular facade an infinity of nightmare, that everything besides what I understood as corresponding to an equally delusory idea of the "authentic" was alienated, reified, degrading, and cruel. In all things I found reification, and I could not bear the fact that I alone had will enough for this sacrilege. While I still embrace everything Debord wrote, still believe theory essential to leading a conscious and by extension moral relationship to a world that threatens to dehumanize us, I realize why I lost several friends following my subversion: I was being annoying, and brandishing the cultural currency of my limited readings in this way was as plainly immature to them as it is to me now.

"Separating the art from the artist" is the very dumbest discussion still to be treated as serious. You understand, first, that people are not all of one kind? You know who that's paraphrasing? STENDHAL, probably the greatest French novelist and also worshipper of Napoleon. I don't go for the "Death of the artist" idea at all, at least in its most dogmatic form (a friend told me Foucault wrote a response tempering somewhat the more hysterical aspects of his earlier thesis, but of course no one wants a god damn synthesis in this world of yes and no), I believe "the artist" is a useful means of relating to art, but when we construct the artist so childishly, as a narcissistic projection of our idealized, sentimental conception of ourselves, and demand they adhere to our conception of the "right life" at the threat of being forsworn, that's just a kind of solipsism. And that doesn't seem very political to me.

Frankly, your attitude on this thread is closer to the Maoists Godard would ridicule than to a Hegelian, wanting of all aspects of life a fetishized "radicalism," a false consciousness and a puritanism that adheres to degraded and commodified politics in truly jejune fashion.

This is not the Cantos of Ezra Pound or some such politically "troublesome" work of art: if you could enjoy Grimes' shitty synth pop before she showed herself a buffoon, you should be able to continue enjoying it, or else recognize that what you want of these things is some sentimental fantasy of a "moral" existence, a "right life," that merely substitutes one form of commodity fetishism and consumption for another

But what can lazy, dumb, conformist people do to give themselves a point and purpose in life?

Well the key problem is with the word "do." That requires hard work, toil, thought, of which the majority of American sports fans are either incapable of doing or consciously choose not to do. So what we need is an effortless way to give these otherwise worthless people some kind of worth in their lives. Something that they can take pride in, even though they themselves would not expend a single calorie of energy achieving some sort of accomplishment. And whereas religion used to fit this role nicely, going to church requires you wake up early on Sunday and go someplace you really don't want to go.

So, the solution?

Sportsball.

Whether it's football, baseball, basketball, or hockey, "sportsball" is incredibly attractive to the millions of lazy, unintelligent, conformist, pointless people that account for at least half of Americans today. Their lives are helplessly destroyed beyond repair. They either lack the intelligence or work ethic or both to get out of it. But if you can get them to live vicariously through the achievements and accomplishments of others, they will gladly fork over a significant portion of their garnished paycheck for tickets, jerseys, training camps, cable packages, light beers and wings! You can even get the taxpayers to WILLINGLY subsidize these various sportsball franchises to the tune of billions of dollars a year. All a sportsball franchise has to do is set up shop in a large town, speak about hometown pride and how much they like "City X," sponsor some kiddie programs, get the local news to run some horrific "sports news shows," give away some shirts and some banners, and the agencyless sheep will line up from a 300 mile radius to give you their time, money, and tears.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    LOVE sportsball.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I may be a lot of things, but "alone" ain't one of them.

If anyone's projecting, it's you. My life is sweet. My son is learning to play #Tool on the guitar right now and my daughter is oil painting. Fulfilled is a word you'll never understand.

Try again sweetheart.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    We Were you in going to need n n I I I t think thought t the same fabric f f f for cutting for the r r of on my way to the the the same time game name is is is and is the a the a 'sand in and itwas wash wasn't wash wasn't going a a call a call from with from the my the fabric same time time thing time to to be be the waitress same same same problem is with is with you the a you have power power power

+ Reply to Thread